- Depart School
- Otway Fly Visit Australia’s highest and longest elevated tree top canopy walk.
- Great Ocean Road Stop and enjoy the sights at the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum Partake in an educational program learning about some of Australia’s most historic vessels and famous shipwrecks.
- Afternoon Leisure
- Port Fairy Enjoy a guided tour of this historical port, followed by a tour of the Codrington Wind Farm.
- Tower Hill State Game Reserve Formed by a volcanic eruption 25,000 years ago, this park features native wildlife and volcanic formation.
- Geelong Pass through the city and visit the National Wool Museum.
- Arrive back at school