- Rainforest and Treetop Walk visit Discover the unique beauty of the Otway's flora and fauna as you venture along the 600 metre-long, 25-30 metre-high elevated walkway. Take in unrivalled views from the 47 metre tall Spiral Tower and experience the exhilaration of swaying with the rainforest canopy.
- Flagstaff Hill Museum and Village visit Explore the museums rich collection of shipwreck artefacts from some of the 200 ships known to have been wrecked along this coast. Stroll the cobblestone streets and step into the past to discover what life was like for the Shipwreck Coast's first European settlers in the 19th century.
- Great Ocean Road excursion The Great Ocean Road is an Australian Heritage listed 243-kilometre stretch of road famed for its stunning scenery. Stop at three popular highlights on this excursion, taking in the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge Lookout.
- Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve guided visit Formed by a volcanic eruption 25,000 years ago, Tower Hill offers interactive programs for students to discover the conservation and geological features of the park, informative elements of Aboriginal Australia, and provides a unique place to observe and learn about iconic Australian flora and fauna.
- Port Fairy visit The historic seaside village of Port Fairy is a unique example of a perfectly preserved 19th century shipping port. The little township has retained its old-world character and there is an extraordinarily rich variety of architecture to discover.
- Logan's Beach visit Visit the spectacular Logan's Beach on the Great Ocean Road, if visiting between June and September you may be lucky enough to see female Southern Right whales who return to the waters to calve.
- Australian National Surfing Museum guided visit Explore the story of surfing and learn about Australia's significant contribution to the development of surfing around the world. Visit the Australian surfing hall of fame and wonder at the majestic achievements of these titans. Witness the evolution of surfboard design and materials as you stroll through the board room.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.