Education and personal growth are the heart of WorldStrides’ mission—and they have been since the beginning. Founded in 1967 by a school teacher who discovered the incredible power of education outside the classroom while travelling with his students, the company has since grown to become a leader in experiential learning for students of all ages throughout their lifetime learning journey. To date, we have transformed the lives of over 9 million students!
Across all our programs, we aim to help teachers and students discover the world through safe and reliable tour experiences. Our mission is this:
- We enable students to see beyond the classroom and to see the world—and themselves—in new ways.
- We help them grow as people by developing independence, leadership, problem-solving skills, worldliness, and maturity.
- We help them grow as citizens by building compassion, understanding, connections, and perspectives that transcend boundaries and borders.
- Act as one team with integrity, respect, transparency and inclusion.
- Do the right thing to deliver exceptional results to every customer.
- Build education and learning into everything we do.
- Care for our people and communities.
Our Diversity Commitment
We are committed to the learning that happens when people interact with people who have different perspectives. We believe in extending the opportunity to learn through experience to people of all races, ethnicities, creeds, gender identities, sexual orientations, and physical and mental abilities.
Our commitment extends to our workplace, where we believe in creating an inclusive space that promotes and values diversity. We believe this focus makes us more successful, and that creating an environment that encourages people of all backgrounds to contribute their best work is the right thing to do.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe in a shared duty to be socially, environmentally, and ethically responsible. Learn more about Corporate Social Responsibility at WorldStrides.