Driver-led Hobart sights
Held every Saturday from 8.30am to 3pm, Salamanca Markets hosts over stallholders representing artisans, designers and producers from all over Tasmania. Savour and delight in local delicacies while enjoying the buskers and entertainers on the street.
Once a maritime village, Battery Point is now a balance of modern chic with old world charm. See eccentric cottages and laneways, and quaint streets filled with stories of Hobart’s historic past.
Take your time to explore this historic area that fuses the old and new.
- Ferry ride to MONA MONA was originally created to be approached by water. Enjoy a direct ferry ride from Brooke Street Pier to MONA.
- MONA visit Explore more than 2000 artworks, antiquities and ethnographic pieces at this unconventional and unforgettable museum.
Huon Valley Excursion
Tahune Airwalk guided visit
Discover the famous Tahune Airwalk, an elevated walkway 30 metres above the forest floor, and 50 metres above the Huon River with spectacular views of the World Heritage Area.
- Mt Wellington excursion Journey to the summit of Mt Wellington and take in the panoramic views over Hobart, towards the east coast, and to the west over the World Heritage Area of southern Tasmania..
- Cascades Female Factory guided visit Gain an insight into the system of punishment and reform that took place at the Cascades Female Factory in the 1800's. Develop a sense of empathy for the convict women who spent time here and consider whether their punishments were befitting their crimes..
- Travel to Port Arthur via Richmond Travel through Richmond and stop at one of its most famous landmarks, the Richmond Bridge. Walk across this Australian National Heritage site and admire the historical and architectural stone archways, built by convicts in 1823-1825. Before your journey continues, fuel up at the very popular Richmond Bakery, famous for its scallop pies - or taste some delicious ice cream at Sweat and Treats.
Port Arthur Historic Site guided visit
Ruins of Port Arthur guided tour
Hear stories of life at Port Arthur and consider whether the settlement was a place of punishment, reform, or both, during visits to the Waterfront, the Penitentiary Precinct, the Hospital and the Separate Prison.
Port Arthur Harbour cruise
View Southern Tasmania's most picturesque and unspoilt harbour cruising past Point Puer and the Isle of the Dead.
- Port Arthur ghost Tour Join Port Arthur's black-cloaked guides and venture out into the night by lamplight to hear vivid stories of strange occurrences that have been reported here.
- Travel to Hobart Travel to Hobart via Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch, Blow Hole and Tessellated Pavement.
- Return home Depart Hobart and begin your journey home.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- Return sea
- A combination of the above
*Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.