- Arrive in Hobart Travel to Port Arthur via Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch, Blow Hole and Tessellated Pavement.
- Port Arthur Embark on a guided tour of Port Arthur’s historic ruins, including the 1844 penitentiary, the infirmary and Model Prison.
- Ghost Tour Take a harbor cruise around the Isle of the Dead, before learning of ghostly tales and unexplained occurrences while on a Port Arthur Ghost Tour.
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Get up close with Tasmania's wildlife and learn about animal conservation.
- Hobart Sightseeing Salamanca Place, Battery Point and Constitution Dock.
- Museum of Old and New Art Explore more than 2000 artworks, antiquities and ethnographic pieces at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).
- Tahune Forest Explore Tasmania’s Tahune Forest from 50m above on the Tahune Airwalk.
- Mt Wellington Take in beautiful panoramic views of Hobart from Mt Wellington.
- Journey to Devonport Take in the exquisite Ross Bridge enroute.
- Launceston Sightseeing Enjoy a panoramic city sights tour of Launceston. Explore the stunning Cataract Gorge.
- Return home
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- Return sea
- A combination of the above
*Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.