- Arrive in Hobart Travel to port Arthur via Devils Kitchen, Tasman Arch, Blow Hole and Tessellated Pavement.
- Embark on a guided tour of Port Arthur’s historic ruins, including the 1844 penitentiary, the infirmary and Model Prison.
- Later, take a harbor cruise around the Isle of the Dead, before learning of ghostly tales and unexplained occurrences while on a Port Arthur Ghost Tour.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- Return sea
- A combination of the above
*Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.Learn More »
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Get up close with Tasmania’s wildlife learn about animal conservation at the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Travel to Hobart and take in the sights of: – Salamanca Place
- – Battery Point
- – Constitution Dock.
- Explore more than 2000 artworks, antiquities and ethnographic pieces at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).
- Tahune Forest Explore Tasmania’s Tahune Forest from 50m above on the Tahune Airwalk.
- Voyage to the Mountains Take in beautiful panoramic views of Hobart from Mt Wellington.
- Journey to Devonport Take in the exquisite Ross Bridge enroute.
- Sightseeing in Launceston Enjoy a panoramic city sights tour of Launceston. Explore the stunning Cataract Gorge.
- Return home