- Spirit of Tasmania Assemble at the pier and cross the Bass Strait in style on the Spirit of Tasmania.
- Arrive in Devonport Arrive in the coastal city of Devonport.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- Return sea
- A combination of the above
*Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.Learn More »
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Launceston Enjoy a city sights tour, before visiting the beautiful Cataract Gorge.
- Port Arthur Ghost Tour Stop for dinner before joining a Port Arthur Ghost Tour, where you will hear ghostly tales and unexplained mysteries of Port Arthur's historic ruins after dark.
- Port Arthur Visit the old penal colony and explore the fascinating ruins of the convict settlement.
- Visit the 1844 penitentiary, the infirmary and the model prison at Port Arthur.
- Enjoy a harbour cruise around the Isle of the Dead.
- Coastal adventure Continue your journey via the spectacular coastal road, taking in the sights of Devil’s Kitchen, Tasman’s Arch and the Blowhole.
- Arrive in Hobart
- Tahune Airwalk Stop by the Visitors Centre of the Tahune Forest Reserve, before venturing to the Tahune Airwalk - a 570m walkway that’s 45m above the ground through the canopy forest.
- Sightseeing in Hobart Head back to Hobart and embark on a city sights tour of Salamanca Place, Battery Point and Constitution Dock.
- Mt Field National Park Take in beautiful panoramic views of Mt Wellington on your way to Mt Field National Park.
- Explore the sights of one of Tasmania's most loved national parks, learning about it's history, geology and abundant flora and fauna.
- Return home
- Optional activity - Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) Experience one of the world's most unusual museums of modern art, MONA.