- On the move Board your flight to Launceston, Tasmania. Upon your arrival meet you your coach driver and begin your journey to Cradle Mountain
- Cradle Mountain National Park Welcome to the breathtaking Cradle Mountain, here you'll enjoy a scenic walk before stopping for lunch, afterwards it's onto Lake Dove
- Optional Destination Choose where you want to go! We can organise a trip to either Cradle Mountain or Freycinet National Park for stunning nature hikes and activities. Keen to visit both? Ask us how can incorporate both destinations into your tour
- Check in Board your coach and make your way to your accommodation in Launceston. Afterwards enjoy dinner
Cradle MountainCataract GorgeDerwent River CruisePort ArthurTahune Airwalk
- City sights tour Enjoy a city sights tour of Launceston
- Cataract Gorge Take a self-guided tour of the stunning natural beauty Cataract Gorge
- On the move Make your way from Launceston to Hobart, afterwards board your coach for a 2-hour city sights tour including Salamanca Place, Battery Point and Constitution Dock
- Mt Wellington Make your way to Mt Wellington and take in the breathtaking views of Hobart
- Tahune Airwalk After breakfast, make your way to Huonville to the Tahune Airwalk. Embark on a 1-hour guided tour through the canopy of the Tahune Forest, from a 570m walkway 45m above the ground!
- Afternoon leisure Return to Hobart and enjoy an afternoon at leisure. You may want to stop by the local market and pick up some souvenirs!
- Optional Activity Add a trip to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), the largest privately funded museum in Australia - where you'll find the latest exhibition 'The Museum of Everything'
- Derwent River Put your dancing shoes on, tonight enjoy a 2-hour disco cruise on the historic Derwent River
- Wildlife encounter See Tasmanian Devils at play while taking a self-guided tour of the Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Port Arthur Make your way to the history Port Arthur site. Upon your arrival embark on harbour cruise around the Isle of the Dead
- Afterwards, take a guided tour of the fascinating ruins of the Port Arthur convict settlement including the 1844 penitentiary, the infirmary and model prison
- Dinner Have dinner at the Port Arthur Cafe
- Ghost Tour Discovery the mystery of the unseen during a guided ghost tour of Port Arthur at night!
- On the move Make you way to the airport via the Devil's Kitchen, Tasman's Arch, Tessellated Pavement and Blow Hole
- Departure Board your flight back home