- Spirit of Tasmania Assemble at the pier in the afternoon for an overnight sea crossing.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- Return sea
- A combination of the above
*Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Devonport
- Launceston Enjoy a city sights tour, before visiting the beautiful Cataract Gorge.
- Travel to Port Arthur Stop for dinner before joining a Port Arthur Ghost Tour, discovering the mysteries of the unseen.
- Port Arthur Visit the old penal colony and explore the fascinating ruins of the convict settlement. Enjoy a harbour cruise around the Isle of the Dead.
- Continue on your journey via the spectacular coastal road taking in the sights of Devil’s Kitchen, Tasman’s Arch and the Blowhole.
- Arrive in Hobart
- Tahune Forest Reserve Stop by the Visitors Centre before venturing to the Tahune Airwalk - a 570m walkway that’s 45m above the ground through the canopy forest.
- Back to Hobart for some souvenir shopping.
- Mt Field National Park Explore the natural sights of one of Tasmania's most loved national parks.
- Hobart Head out on a city sights tour including Salamanca Place, Battery Point and Constitution Dock.
- Depart Hobart to return to school