Sun Moon LakeGrand HotelYangmingshan National ParkPresidential SquareShilin Night MarketChiang Kai-shek Memorial HallLongshan TempleXinyi Wei Xiu DistrictYehliu Geopark
Humanities and Social SciencesTaiwanese CultureLanguage
- Meet your tour director and check into hotel
- Taipei guided sightseeing tour The Grand Hotel, Yangmingshan National Park visit, Presidential Square, National Palace Museum visit, National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine visit, Shilin night market visit.
- Taiwanese cooking class experience Join a professional chef in the kitchen to learn how to make delicious traditional dishes – you will first visit a local market to select produce and then reward your hard work with a taste of the finished product.
- Xinyi Wei Xiu District visit Enjoy some free time in downtown Taipei in a pedestrianized area with shops, eateries and entertainment.
- Travel to Taichung
- Sugarcane production experience The Baoshan area in Taiwan was a major sugar producing region. Today, travelers can visit local productions, learn about processing sugar and try their hand at making their own fresh sugar cane juice.
- National Taichung Theater visit The opera house was designed by the famous Japanese architecture “Toyo Ito” which was notoriously difficult to build due to its curved surfaces. Enjoy a close-up view of the masterpiece, and the graceful and mysterious ambience created by the master.
- Rainbow Village visit Rainbow Village is a former military housing estate in the city of Taichung, on Taiwan's central western coast. It is now famous for its vibrantly painted houses and alleys. The quirky village is one of the most colorful spots in Taiwan.
- Fengjia night market visit
- Travel to Sun Moon Lake
- Sun Moon Lake excursion Sun Moon Lake scenic cruise, Sun Moon Lake Ropeway, Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village visit.
- Travel to Taipei
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall visit The majestic hall towers over 25 hectares of landscaped gardens, graceful pavilions, and ponds. An elegant Ming-style arch at the main entrance is flanked by two classical-style buildings, the National Theater and the National Concert Hall. The square between the buildings is a popular gathering place during festive occasions.
- Longshan Temple visit
- Hand-beaded bag workshop Create your own beaded bag during a workshop inspired by a traditional Taiwanese housewife’s hobby.
- Yehliu Geopark visit Yehliu is famous for its natural rocks formations in an array of artistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces - the most famous being the Queen’s Head formation.
- Taipei North Gate (Cheng’en Gate) Constructed in 1884, Taipei North Gate, formally Cheng'en Gate, is the best-preserved gate of the Walls of Taipei, and is a National Monument of Taiwan. Its design is a 2-story closed blockhouse of solid construction with traditional Chinese wooden roof truss and streamlined carved ornamentations.
- Tea-tasting experience Taiwanese green and black teas are regarded as some of the finest in the world. As you taste a selection of teas, learn about its history and quality with a tea master.
- Pingxi District excursion Shifen Station Old Street visit, Shifen Waterfall visit, Pingxi sky lantern experience.
- Welcome Home