- Depart school
- Kyneton Stop and sample the natural spring water this town is famous for.
- Central Deborah Gold Mine Get suited up in miners gear and travel 20 stories underground.
- Arrive in Swan Hill
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Swan Hill Pioneer Settlement Spend a full day at Australia’s first outdoor museum. Take a cruise aboard the Pioneer Settlement Pyap and undertake one of several study tour programs.
- Tyntynder Homestead Enjoy a guided tour of Australia’s first brick veneer home, followed by a picnic lunch and a ride on the Speewa Punt.
- Sonre Olive Farm Take a guided tour and gain insight into the life and times of our early pastoralists.
- Depart Swan Hill
- Torumbarry Weir Learn about our water levels on the river and see how they are controlled.
- Echuca Wharf Enjoy a guided tour of the complex that includes the Wharf Museum, Skippers Wheelhouse and the Star Hotel.
- Arrive back at school