- Kyneton Mineral Springs visit Stop and sample the natural spring water this town is famous for.
- Central Deborah Gold Mine guided visit Descend 61 metres below ground and walk in the footsteps of past miners as you are guided through the network of tunnels that sit beneath Bendigo. Discover what conditions were like for a miner during the gold rush era and what unearthing 929kg of gold really involved.
- Pioneer Settlement Light Show visit Enjoy a 360-degree multi-media spectacular set on the banks of the Little Murray River. This world-class experience uses water, light, sound and special effects to tell the story of the Murray, taking you back 30 million years, before travelling forward to the Murray River we know today.
- Pioneer Settlement Experience Spend the day at Australia’s first open-air heritage park, taking in 100 years of history on the Murray River. Explore a range of historic buildings from our pioneering past, including early settler's cottages, a working blacksmith, schools, a hotel, and various shops.
- Pioneer Settlement Educational Programs Delve further into Australia's pioneering history with immersive programs covering domestic life, pioneer technology and change, agricultural machinery, the natural environment, and Aboriginal culture.
- PS Pyap River Cruise guided visit On a guided journey along the Murray River, learn about the riverboat history and the influence of this form of transport on early settlement along the river.
- Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery visit Take in one of Australia's most comprehensive collections of native art and a number of touring exhibitions which regularly call the gallery home.
- Pistachios, Olives & Almonds Farm guided visit Take a guided tour of the farm and learn what is involved in producing quality pistachios, olives and almonds.
- Torumbarry Weir visit See the Historic Building listed trestle weir and lock chamber that operated successfully from 1923-1992. Learn about water levels on the river and see how they are controlled.
- Echuca Wharf guided visit Explore the legend of Australia's pioneering spirit and learn how our inland river system connected a fledgling colony to its growing cities and outside world. Discover the history of Paddlesteamers and be captivated by the Nationally Heritage Listed Echuca Wharf.
- Arrive back at school
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.