- Travel to Hobart Arrive in Hobart and begin your tour.
- Fruit Farm guided visit Journey through 4-hectare orchard’s and see 15 different types of fruit. Along the way, pick fruit from the ground - strawberries and cherries are the crowd favourite! During the tour, taste your pickings and learn about the jams and liqueurs produced on the farm.
- Port Arthur Historic Site visit - Ghost Tour Join Port Arthur's black-cloaked guides and venture out into the night by lamplight to hear vivid stories of strange occurrences that have been reported here.
Fruit Farm guided visitPort Arthur Historic Site guided visitLavender Farm visitCheese and Chocolate Farm visitOrganic Farm guided visitTahune AirWalk guided visitRoyal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens guided visitSalmon Ponds visitMt Field National Park visitHydropower Station guided visitOyster & Abalone Farm guided visitMarine Discovery Centre visit
- Port Arthur Historic Site guided visit Hear stories of life at Port Arthur and consider whether the settlement was a place of punishment, reform, or both, during visits to the Waterfront, the Penitentiary Precinct, the Hospital and the Separate Prison.
- Lavender Farm visit Be immersed in one of natures finest fragrances and explore the scent, taste and diversity that Tasmanian lavender has to offer. Wander among the lavender fields or take in the ocean views of Long Bay.
- Port Arthur - Hobart Travel to Hobart via the Devils Kitchen, Tasman’s Arch, Tessellated Pavement and Blow Hole.
Cheese and Chocolate Farm visit
Introductory talk + Cheese & Chocolate tasting
Watch chocolate and cheese makers in action as you learn all about the production process, finish the talk with a taste of the lovingly crafted products.
Marine Discovery Centre visit
Marine Debris and Microplastics education program
Investigate where plastic in our ocean originated and how it is dispersed due to winds and ocean currents. Identify the problems caused by the plastic epidemic and suggest possible solutions. Discuss the chemical composition of plastic and microplastics in marine food chains.
- Tahune AirWalk guided visit Discover the famous Tahune AirWalk, an elevated walkway 30 metres above the forest floor, and 50 metres above the Huon River with spectacular views of the World Heritage Area.
- Organic Farm guided visit Explore a unique microfarm and discover the processes and inputs for renewing soils, how to build living soils and grow food efficiently through market gardening, and how to care for riparian zones and bush regeneration. The tour also covers plant identification, worm farming-vermiculture and physical observations to assess soil health.
- Travel to Mt Field National Park Via the Historic town of New Norfolk, and wind down through the Derwent Valley.
- Hydropower Station guided visit Gain an insight into the process of hydropower generation on a guided tour of Australia's largest generator of clean renewable energy. Learn about electricity, renewable energy, transfer of energy and the management of native flora and fauna around lakes.
- Mt Field National Park visit Take a short walk through the beautiful rainforest to Tasmania's most iconic waterfall, Russell Falls.
- Salmon Ponds visit Learn about the history of the Salmon Ponds and how Salmon and Trout were first introduced to Australia in the mid 1800's. Explore the hatchery and ponds as you learn about the hatching process and the important role it plays.
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens guided visit Enter one of the most exciting and unusual collections at the Gardens. Nestled inside a small, specially constructed building, discover plants from Sub Antarctic islands in high southern latitudes, displayed in a climatically controlled environment. See the Huon Pine, an iconic Tasmanian rainforest tree - unique to Tasmania, it is Australia’s oldest living tree species.
- Oysters & Abalone Farm guided visit Be introduced to the abalone industry in Tasmania and gain an insight into oyster farming and grading. See a display of local crustaceans, walk along the beach to the oyster lease, before finishing the tour with a refreshing taste of freshly shucked oysters.
- Depart Hobart Bid farewell to Tasmania and begin your journey home.