- Travel to New Zealand Meet at the airport and board your flight to Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Zipline tour Deep in virgin native forest this 3-hour wilderness adventure mixes fun, education and conservation into a once in a lifetime experience. Through a remarkable network of forest trails, ziplines, treetop platforms and tree to tree swing bridges, explore an ancient native forest at heights of up to 22 metres above the ground amongst 500-year-old trees.
Zipline TourWhite Water RaftingMilford Sound CruiseSkyline Gondola & Luge Ride
Humanities and Social SciencesScienceHealth and Physical Education
- White Water Rafting Travel to the drop in point the Kawarau River, the largest volume river commercially rafted in New Zealand. Four rapids, Smiths Falls, Twin Bridges, Do Little Do Nothing and of course the unforgettable 400m Dog Leg, make this trip a great introduction to the thrills of white water rafting.
- Shotover Jet boat ride Arrive at the Shotover, where you will be provided with a plastic raincoat and life jacket before boarding your "Big Red" Shotover Jet boat. Catch the Canyons on your 20 minute exhilarating ride completing 360 degree turns and reaching top speeds as you wind through the rock openings ahead.
- Skyline Gondola and Luge rides Travel up on the Skyline Gondola and up to Bobs Peak. Great viewing is provided from the lookout. Don't forget to take your camera! Once you get to the top, it's time to luge! Hurtle down a winding track through pine forests for 880 metres, you can burn it up or cruise sedately. Stop to see the scenery and at the bottom catch the chairlift back to the top. One ride is not enough…
- Travel to Milford Sound via Lake Wakatipu On your way to Milford Sound you will experience breathtaking scenery like no other. Make your way through the Eglinton Valley among mountains, lakes and valleys. Pass through the avenue of disappearing mountains, see the mirror lakes and pass the entrance to the Hollyford Valley as you reach the Cleddau Valley leading to Milford Sound.
- Milford Sound overnight cruise Board the Milford Sound Cruiser. Cruise by the various coves in search of wildlife, including cheeky dolphins performing as they guide your cruise vessel through the pristine environment and the stillness of this wilderness World Heritage region.
- Glowworm caves guided visit The trip to the Te Anau Glowworm Caves begins with a cruise to the western shores of Lake Te Anau. Here you will learn about the geological wonder before you join your guide underground. On the tour of the caves, guides will point out the highlights and share their knowledge of the caves and its history. Deep inside the caves, you'll be taken by small boat into a silent hidden grotto inhabited by thousands of glowworms, unique to New Zealand. In the subterranean darkness, they produce a glittering display that is nothing short of extraordinary!
- Fiordland Cinema visit Fly through the Fiordland World Heritage Area and experience the most awe-inspiring landscapes on earth from one of our wide comfortable seats at the Fiordland Cinema. Mysterious, exhilarating and utterly spectacular.
- Travel to Lake Wanaka Board your coach and travel to Lake Wanaka.
- Mountain bike guided ride Enjoy the scenic ride around either Mount Burke or Lake Hawea. Your accompanying guides will provide you with local insight and stories about the surrounding area.
- Travel to Fox Glacier
- Glacier Hot Pools visit Take time out to reflect with a dip in the Glacier Hot Pools.
- Travel to Christchurch
- West Coast Wildlife Centre guided visit Learn about the conservation of New Zealand’s rarest kiwi at the West Coast Wildlife Centre.
- Devils Punchbowl Falls visit Be amazed by the Devils Punchbowl – one of the most impressive waterfalls in NZ.
- Quake City guided visit Visit Quake City to learn about the science, heroism, hope and loss surrounding the Canterbury earthquakes.
- Begin your journey home Afterwards, bid farewell to New Zealand and catch your return flight home.