- Sydney Tower Eye Make your way to the Sydney Tower Eye observation deck and take in the sights from every point of the compass, there's no better place to experience the beauty of one of the world's most picturesque cities!
- Captain Cook Cruise Cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge where you might even spot the bridge climbers waving to you from above
- Sydney Opera House Enjoy a 1-hour guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. See inside the world's most recognisable sails. Experience this miracle of architecture and engineering. A work of art that came into existence against impossible odds - to become one of the busiest performing arts centres in the world. Some 1,500 performances, from opera to circus, rock and cabaret, are staged each year to audiences of around 1.5 million.
- Performance Today your first performance will be at the beautiful Darling Harbour
- Evening activities Enjoy a visit to the Chinese Garden of Friendship before heading to Chinatown for dinner
Darling HarbourMartin Place AmphitheatreTaronga ZooThe Great Hall at Parliament House
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast After breakfast make your way to Martin Place, Sydney's hub for the national news programs
- Sydney Sights Board your coach for a city sightseeing tour
- Lunch Enjoy a spot of fish and chips at Australia's most famous surfing spot - Bondi Beach
- Aboriginal Walking and Cultural Tour Enjoy an authentic aboriginal cultural experience with an Aboriginal elder, teacher and artist and performer on this unique Walking Tour. You will see some ancient Aboriginal rock carvings and traditional Aboriginal bush foods and medicines. You'll also hear about the history of Bondi, from its pre-historical geological formation and how the Aboriginal people used its bountiful resources, to its place today as one of the world’s most iconic beaches
- Ghost Tour Journey from this world to the early convict settlement of The Rocks, the birthplace of Australia. Uncover eerie folk law, hear ghostly tales, see haunted sites as your Ghost Host guides you along cobblestone lanes
- Taronga Zoo Get up close and personal with some of Australia's cutest critters as you enjoy a trip to the famous Taronga Zoo
- Sydney Theatre Co Enjoy a backstage tour of the Sydney Theatre Company whilst you learn of the theatre’s vision and the evolution of plays from page to stage. You will have an opportunity to investigate all aspects of the production process, from programming and design presentations to set and costume creation
- Optional Extra Take in a show at the Sydney Theatre Co
- Blue Mountains After breakfast board your coach and make your way to your next destination, the Blue Mountains. Experience the great outdoors on the Three Sisters Walk which offers fantastic views of the Blue Mountains National Park
- Scenic World Use your ultimate pass to enjoy the scenic skyway, gliding between the clifftops and looking down at the rainforest canopyfrom 270 metres above! Afterwards take a ride on the scenic cableway and railway!
- Jenolan Caves Begin your journey to the Jenolan Caves. Upon your arrival enjoy a tour of the Chifley Cave which offers a treasure trove of amazing sights and surprises, featuring large chambers draped in a colourful limestone crystal
- Performance After dinner give an evening performance to your fellow dinner guests at the restaurant
- Lucas Cave Tour After dinner, explore the Lucas Cave and it's most well-known feature - ‘The Cathedral’ which at 54 metres high is reputed to have the best acoustics of any performance space in the world.
- Breakfast After breakfast begin your journey to Canberra
- Parliament House Take a guided tour of Parliament House and partake in an interactive educational program that puts students into roles of the House of Representatives where they then learn about how everything works when parliament is sitting
- Performance After your tour, set up for a performance in the Great Hall in Parliament
- Museum of Australian Democracy Take part in the 'Our Voices Our Choices' educational program at the Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House
- Australian War Memorial Take a self-guided tour of the Australian War Memorial. Optional extras include our exclusive Meet a Veteran experience and the Last Post Ceremony
- Questacon Take a self-guided tour of the National Science and Technology Centre and it's many interactive hand-on exhibits!
- Electoral Education Centre Partake in a 90 minute educational program
- Departure Board your coach and begin your journey back home