- Depart school Board your coach and begin your journey to Coober Pedy
- Overnight camping
- Coober Pedy - guided sightseeing tour Take a guided tour of the town famous for opals and its underground population. See Faye's Underground Home and the Old Timers Mine, visit an underground Church, and learn about the quality and different types of opals at an opal cutting and polishing demonstration at the Umoona Opal Mine.
- Opal Cutting and Polishing Demonstration Witness an opal cutting and polishing demonstration and learn about the different types and quality of opals.
- Umoona Opal Mine Underground Camping Experience Settle in at the underground camp for an exciting overnight stay.
- Travel to Uluru Enjoy the famous Breakaway Reserve while en route to Uluru.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre Explore the many meanings and practices encompassed within the religion, law and moral systems of the Anangu culture, the traditional owners of Uluru-Kata Tjuta. Explore the base of Uluru and absorb its magnificence, including Aboriginal rock paintings and caves.
- Sunset Strip Witness the sunset over Uluru from the Sunset Strip.
- Red Centre Explore the base of Uluru and view the Aboriginal rock paintings and caves.
- Kata Tjuta Finish with a visit to Kata Tjuta, another scenic wonder of the Red Centre.
- Watarrka National Park Explore the spectacular Watarrka National Park, including the Garden of Eden and the domes of the Lost City.
- Camel Ride Experience an adventurous camel ride whilst en route to Alice Springs.
- Anzac Hill Lookout Enjoy a visit to Anzac Hill Lookout.
- Alice Springs Sightseeing Enjoy a day of sightseeing with visits to Old Telegraph Station, School of the Air, Royal Flying Doctors, Alice Springs and Desert Park.
- Devils Marbles Also known as Karlu Karlu, this location is an enigmatic place of breathtaking scenic beauty, the precarious piles of huge granite boulders wide open skies and golden sunlight make here an unforgettable place to visit.
- Daly Waters Arrive in Daly Waters and set up for overnight camping.
- Mataranka Thermal Springs Bathe in the famous Mataranka Thermal Springs, in the heart of the “never never” country.
- Katherine Gorge National Park Enjoy dinner before camping overnight.
- Katherine Gorge Cruise along the stunning natural Gorges in Katherine before heading to Kakadu National Park.
- Jabiru Tour the town of Jabiru before watching the sunset at Ubirr Rock.
- Overnight camping
- Kakadu National Park Enjoy a sunrise cruise along the Yellow Waters Lagoon where you will see the abundant wildlife - majestic Jabiru Storks, Mudskippers and Rainbow birds. Keep an eye out for the salt water crocodiles!
- Jabiru Visit a ranger station and Nourlangie Rock.
- Litchfield National Park Discover waterfalls, rock pools and magnetic termite mounds in Litchfield National Park.
- Wangi and Florence Falls Enjoy lunch and a swim at Wangi and Florence Falls.
- Travel to Darwin Head to Darwin for overnight camping.
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory Discover the history and culture of the Northern Territory at the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
- Mindil Beach Sunset Markets Enjoy some free time to shop for souvenirs.
- Optional activity - Darwin Military Museum Be captivated by the audio-visual journey of Darwin's Defense Force.
- Depart Darwin Bid farewell to Darwin and begin your journey home.
Flexible Transport Options
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from the Northern Territory.
- Coach express one way and air one way
- Return air
Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a Northern Territory tour to meet your needs and time-frame.Learn More »