- Arrive in Cairns
- Meet the wildlife Undertake an interactive educational program at the Cairns Aquarium. Experience an adrenaline rush during an afternoon at Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome.
Daintree RainforestKuranda Scenic RailwayAustralian Butterfly SanctuaryCairns AquariumJungle Night Walk
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Explore the rainforest Travel among the treetops on the Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Explore the Rainforestation Nature Park and learn about Australian animals during a wildlife encounter.
- Aborigional education Take a bushtucker walk and learn about Aboriginal culture while enjoying tasty treats.
- End the day with an immersive indigenous experience at Tjapukai Cultural Park.
- Learn about the ecosystem Learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest in an interactive educational session with the Wet Tropics Management Authority research team.
- Uncover the importance of mangrove ecosystems on a guided tour at the Jack Barnes Bicentennial Mangrove Boardwalk.
- Cool off at the waterpark Soak up the beauty of the tropics on a visit to Crystal Cascades before escaping the heat at Sugarworld Waterpark.
- Get out on the water Embark on a full day of aquatic adventure at Fitzroy Island.
- Explore the magnificent reef system on a glass bottom boat tour and learn about the work of the Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Centre in treating sick & injured turtles.
- A day in the life Enjoy a talk with a Desalination & Waste Treatment Technician on the power station, desalination plants, recycling, the barge, and building and living on the Island.
- Relax at the beach Take in the majestic sandy shores of Palm Cove Beach, one of the best beaches in Cairns and enjoy a swim before you begin your journey home.
- Return home