- Board your flight Board your flight to New York.
- Welcome to New York Upon arrival meet your tour director and check into your hotel. Your evening is free for teacher supervised activities.
BroadwayNBC Studio Experience TourRadio City Music Hall
- Walking tour of Times Square and stroll through Central Park Join a walking tour of Times Square before taking a stroll through the famous Central Park.
- Welcome to New York dinner at Buca di Beppo
- Explore New York - Madame Taussaud's Wax Museum, Sea, Air and Space Museum Mingle with the stars at Madame Taussaud’s Wax Museum before heading to the Westside for an independent tour of Intrepid; the Sea, Air and Space Museum.
- Two-hour cruise passing by NYC's most famous landmarks Enjoy a two-hour cruise on the Circle line ferry.
- Rockefeller Centre visit Head to Rockefeller Centre where you have some free time for dinner and window shopping along 5th Avenue. Afterwards, take the lift to the Top of the Rock observation deck for unparalleled views of New York’s 5 boroughs.
- First Broadway workshop - Musical Theatre Song and Movement workshop Make your way to the first of 5 Broadway workshops, the Musical Theatre Song and Movement workshop. Presented by Broadway performers, here you will learn the choreography, staging and music from a Broadway production.
- American Museum of Natural History visit
- Dinner in the theatre district before attending a Broadway show
- Second Broadway workshop - The Acting Audition Take part in your second Broadway workshop, The Acting Audition. Here the focus is on monologues, cold readings, stage presence and the importance of first impressions!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art visit After your workshop, take a stroll through Central Park and visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art – the largest art museum in America.
- Self-guided audio tour of Grand Central Terminal
- Third Broadway workshop - Making Music Your third workshop Making Music sees you working with a musical director exploring the art of marrying music and drama. The workshop finishes with a performance of your piece.
- Walking tour of Lower Manhattan, visit Battery Park and 9/11 Tribute Centre Head south for a walking tour of Lower Manhattan, visiting Battery Park and the historical Fraunces Tavern before you make your way to the 9/11 Tribute Centre.
- Walk the High Line and attend a Broadway show Stroll along the famous High Line en route to your hotel before you attend another Broadway show.
- Fourth Broadway workshop - Improvisation Improvisation is your fourth workshop, this fast-paced and fun session focuses on team-building skills and quick thinking as you participate in a series of interactive theatre games!
- NBC Studio Experience at Rockefeller Centre Make your way to Rockefeller Centre for the NBC Studio Experience Tour where television has been made since 1933.
- Explore the Paley Centre for Media Spend the afternoon at the Paley Centre for Media, afterwards enjoy a night of teacher supervised activities.
- Fifth Broadway workshop - The Art of the Quick Change Take part in your fifth and final Broadway workshop, The Art of the Quick Change. Here you get a backstage look at how Broadway professionals change costumes and scenery in just a few short seconds.
- Discovery Times Square Make your way to the Discovery Times Square visit, a destination for discovery through unique educational and immersive exhibit experiences while exploring the world's defining cultures, art, history and events.
- Empire State Building observation desk and New York Skyride End the day at the Empire State Building observation deck. Take a ride on the New York Skyride afterwards and enjoy unprecedented views of New York’s landmarks from the comfort of a motion simulated theatre.
- Lincoln Centre tour [activity]See what happens on and off stage at the centre’s many theatres.
- Radio City Music Hall guided tour Enjoy a guided tour at Radio City Music Hall where you can explore the secrets of the stage, the art deco interiors and production areas – and even meet a Rockette!
- Museum of Modern Art visit Visit the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) and see works by the likes of van Gogh, Warhol and Monet to name a few.
- Final Farewell After breakfast, bid farewell to the Big Apple as you board your flight home.
- Arrive home in Australia