- Program Leader led sightseeing tour Explore the Flinders Street Station, Melbourne's largest public transportation hub. Check out Federation Square, the dynamic public square where there's always something exciting going on. Afterwards take a stroll down Southbank, Melbourne's popular Yarra riverfront area.
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) guided visit Discover everything there is to know about screen culture at ACMI. Navigate the universe of film, TV, videogames and art as you explore two cinemas, exhibition spaces and the permanent and ever-evolving exhibit Screen Worlds. See Cate Blanchett’s Oscar, props from Baz Lurhmann’s Moulin Rouge and costumes from Kylie Minogue, Dame Edna and Heath Ledger.
- Eureka Skydeck evening visit Step into the fastest lifts in the Southern Hemisphere and launch to the 88th floor in 38 seconds. Greeted by 360 degree views of Melbourne, walk out onto the Skydeck and be immersed in fun facts of Melbourne from the interactive displays scattered around the deck.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) guided visit Be immersed in the history, emotion and world-class facilities of the MCG on a behind-the-scenes guided tour. Explore Australia's largest collection of sporting memorabilia at the Sports Museum, see interactive exhibits and life-size 3D holograms of AFL and AFLW athletes - and take part in sporting challenges.
- Scienceworks visit Enter a world of all things science! Stroll among the gigantic machines that used to keep Melbourne city running, wander through immersive exhibitions and stretch your mind and your muscles at Sportsworks.
- Old Melbourne Gaol guided visit Built in the mid-1800s, Melbourne Gaol housed dangerous criminals alongside petty offenders, the homeless and the mentally ill. Between 1842 and its closure in 1929 the gaol was the scene of 133 hangings including Australia’s most infamous citizen, the bushranger Ned Kelly. During a guided tour, learn what life was like for the men and women who lived and died here all those years ago.
- Optional: Evening AFL game Experience the exhilaration of a live sporting match at one of Melbourne's top stadiums!
- Queen Victoria Market visit Explore the authentic, bustling, inner-city market which has been around for 140 years. Home to 600 small businesses, it's the perfect destination to discover fresh produce, hand-made products, souvenirs and clothing. Closed Mondays & limited opening times on Wednesdays (5-10pm)
- Depart Melbourne After lunch, begin your journey home.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- A combination – coach one way and air one way
Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.