- Board your flight Depart Australia for Rome, Italy.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Explore Arrive in Rome. Enjoy a free day to explore the city and see it's historic sights.
- Guided Tour Discover Ancient Rome with a half day guided tour of the city’s ancient sites including the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Roman Forum.
- Vatican City Explore the Vatican City along with its many museums on a half day guided tour. Visit the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica.
- On the move Journey along the Amalfi Coast to the city of Sorrento. Overlooking the Bay of Naples, Sorrento’s sea cliffs and luxury hotels have made it a well-known spot for the rich and famous.
- Discover Pompeii Experience a guided tour of the Ancient ruins of Pompeii, the lost city buried by ash after a volcanic explosion!
- On the move Head to Florence - one of Italy’s most beautiful cities, known for its magnificent architecture and art.
- First Lesson Join your classmates for your first of three History, Art or Language lessons.
- Free time Enjoy an afternoon of free time to explore the city.
- Second Lesson Join your classmates for your second History, Art or Language lesson.
- Free time Enjoy an afternoon of free time to soak up the culture of the city.
- Third Lesson Join your classmates for your third and final History, Art or Language lesson.
- Free time Enjoy an afternoon of free time experiencing all that Florence has to offer.
- Explore Arrive in Venice, spend the afternoon exploring the ancient city.
- Wander You’re free to roam the city to take in the sights; including the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, glassblowing on the islands of Murano and Burano.
- A tour of Milan Arrive in Milan and enjoy a half day guided tour of the city, visiting il Duomo, La Scala Opera House and the church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie.
- Final Farewell Say arrivederci to Italy as you board your flight home to Australia.
- Arrive home in Australia