- Board your flight Depart Australia for Germany
- Guided Tour Arrive in Munich, Germany. A local guide will lead you on walking tour of the city taking in the sights of Marienplatz, Maximilianstrasse, Hofbrauhaus and many others.
- Dachau Board your coach to visit the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial site.
- Deutsches Museum Afterwards, visit the Deutsches Museum and learn about masterpieces in science and technology.
- Journey to Rothenburg Head down Romantic Road in southern Germany to Rothenburg.
- En route stop by Neuschwanstein Castle, one of the most recognisable castles in Europe. It is also known as Walt Disney’s inspiration for Sleeping Beauty’s castle at Disneyland.
- Discover Rothenberg Enjoy a guided walking tour of Rothenberg’s old town centre. Remaining virtually unchanged since the 16th century, the town takes on a medieval feel.
- Journey to Nuremberg Afterwards, board your coach to Nuremberg to visit the Nazi Party Rally Grounds and Documentation Centre.
- Guided Tour Explore the city’s sights on a guided walking tour, including the medieval dungeons located under the Town Hall. A city of great importance during Nazi Germany, Nuremberg is still home to remaining Nazi architecture around the city.
- Welcome to Dresden Arrive in Dresden, an ancient Slavic settlement that has a long held reputation as a cultural, educational, political and economic centre of Germany and Europe.
- Guided Tour Take a guided tour of the city, once the epitome of elegance before it was reduced to rubble after being bombed by British and American forces in WWII.
- On the move En route to Berlin stop off at Leipzig. With connections to famous composers Mendelssohn, Schumann and Wagner – Leipzig is known as Germany’s most musical city.
- Explore Leipzig With time for independent sightseeing, you might like to visit St Nicholas’ Church, one of the city’s most famous churches.
- Journey to Berlin Continue on to Berlin, a city once divided between Capitalism and Communism by a 43km wall through its very heart.
- Discover Berlin Journey on a walking tour of Berlin, starting at the city’s famous Brandenburg Gate and including the Reichstag (Parliament), the new Holocaust Museum and the site of Hitler’s bunker.
- Follow the “death strip” to Checkpoint Charlie, the infamous checkpoint between East and West Berlin and see the iconic remnants of the Berlin Wall.
- Afterwards stop by the DDR museum to experience firsthand what life was like behind the wall.
- Cold War Experience Make your way to the Checkpoint Charlie Museum; located between East and West Berlin, it chronicles the Cold War years.
- Afterwards stop by the Story of Berlin interactive museum and learn about the city’s 800 year history.
- Berlin Unterwelten Later, take a tour of Berlin’s Unterwelten – the underground bunkers and shelters used during World War II.
- Final Farewell Say auf wiedersehen to you depart Germany for Australia.
- Arrive home in Australia.