- Board your flight Begin your journey to France, a country full of culture, rich with history and filled with world-famous landmarks.
- Arrive in Paris Meet your tour Tour Director and board your coach. Enjoy a 3 hour panoramic city tour en route to Paris, before a one hour cruise down the Seine River.
- Travel to Versailles - Royal Chateau visit Journey to Versailles and visit the Royal Chateau and gardens. Explore the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments and the Museum of the History of France before returning to Paris.
- Paris sightseeing - Eiffel Towe and Louvre Museum visits Visit the magnificent Eiffel Tower before heading to the world famous Louvre Museum – home to the artworks of Michelangelo and Da Vinci.
- Travel to Montpellier Board the fast train to Montpellier.
- Free time to explore Montpellier Upon arrival, you are free to explore the city and it’s elegant boulevards.
- First language lesson Join your classmates for your first morning of language lessons.
- Montpellier guided tour Enjoy a half-day guided tour of the city.
- Second language lesson Join your classmates for your second morning of language lessons.
- Nimes excursion Enjoy an excursion to Nimes. Rich with history, Nimes links back to the Roman empire.
- Third language lesson Join your classmates for your third morning of language lessons.
- An afternoon of French culture Gain further insight into French culture with an afternoon of French movies that will further enhance your language comprehension.
- Fourth language lesson Join your classmates for your fourth language lesson.
- Sete excursion After your lesson, enjoy an excursion to Sete, the largest fishing port on the French Mediterranean coast. Here you can experience Sete’s very strong cultural identity, traditions, cuisine and dialect.
- Final language lesson Join your classmates for your final language lesson.
- Free time for sightseeing Afterwards enjoy a free afternoon of sightseeing and activities.
- Travel back to Paris - Paris sightseeing Arrive back in Paris and enjoy an afternoon of organised sightseeing. Visit some of the city’s many museums or galleries, stroll along the Champs Elysees or take in the splendour of the Notre Dame.
- Final farewell Say au revoir to Paris as you board your flight back to Australia.