- On your way Meet at the airport to board your flight to Paris
ParisSaint MaloBordeuxSan SebastianBarcelona
- Welcome to Paris Upon your arrival, transfer to your hotel before you head out and explore the city!
- Eiffel Tower This evening make your way to the Eiffel Tower for an independent visit. This immense structure was erected for the Paris Exposition of 1889, and is a French icon
- Seine River Following the Eiffel Tower visit enjoy a Seine River cruise. The water of the Seine River has always been the heart and soul of Paris, and is another great way to discover some of the most beautiful monuments in a different light
- Cooking workshop This morning after breakfast at the hotel, learn how to make classic French Baguettes and croissants with an expert Parisian baker during a cooking workshop
- Monet This afternoon depart for Giverny for an independent visit of Claude Monet’s House and Garden. Admire Monet’s house with its famous pink façade and green-painted shutters, the flower beds full of exuberant colour, the pergolas laden with climbing plants, the wisteria-covered Japanese foot-bridge and the famous lily pond
- Chocolate Museum and Workshop This morning after breakfast, make your way to Choco Story for a guided tour of the chocolate museum which tells the fascinating story of this beloved edible, drinkable, sculptable substance. After your tour, enjoy a chocolate workshop!
- La Cure Gourmande This afternoon discover the atmosphere of a Cure Gourmande Shop. Had Willy Wonka decided to launch a biscuit chain it may well have looked like La Cure Gourmande!
- Mont Saint Michel Today after breakfast at the hotel, board your private coach and transfer to Mont Saint Michel for an independent visit of the Abbey and walls. The renowned Abbey was built at the rocky tip of the mountain cone. The church is famous for its mixture of architectural styles
- Afternoon Leisure Enjoy some free time before your journey to Saint Malo. The remainder of the day is free for teacher organised activities
- Cancale After breakfast at the hotel, board your private coach and transfer to Cancale for a guided visit of an oyster farm.
- Cooking class This afternoon return to Saint Malo for a patisserie cooking class
- On the move Today after breakfast at the hotel, board your private coach and journey to Tours, stopping en-route at Vouvray for a guided visit of the caves
- Tours Welcome to Tours! Situated in the Loire Valley and is renowned for its architecture and history. Upon your arrival, transfer to the hotel and enjoy the remainder of the day free for independent sightseeing with your teacher
- Guided tour This morning after breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a full day tour of the Loire Valley. The Loire Valley is an enchanted land of vineyards, flowers and rolling green hills, dotted with more than a thousand chateaux
- Farm Excursions This afternoon enjoy a visit to a mushroom farm and cheese farm
- On the move Board your private coach and transfer to Saint–Pierre des Corps station for your journey to Bordeaux by fast train
- Bordeaux On arrival into Bordeaux, embark on an afternoon gourmet walking tour. You will visit one of the oldest and most famous cheese shops in Bordeaux, visiting their cheese caves located in the stone-vaulted cellars of an 17th century convent! You will also enjoy a tasting of three cheeses all the while enjoying the atmosphere of the ancient underground caves
- Afternoon desserts Visit a world-renowned Bordelaise company known for their resurrection of the canelé, the dessert originally cooked for school children by the nuns. Here you'll learn about the history of this traditional dessert while getting to try a sample or two!
- Farmers Market Enjoy an independent visit to the Farmers Market. Feast your eyes on fresh local fruits and vegetables, meats, fish, cheeses, breads and pastries. In addition to superb quality food, this market is full of interesting characters, from vendors with big moustaches and earth-weathered hands, to authentic ol’ blokes in berets
- Cooking Class Later participate in a cooking class followed by a delicious tasting
- On the move Enjoy some free time before transferring to the station for your journey to Spain
- San Sebastian Welcome to San Sebastian! This afternoon is free for teacher-supervised sightseeing and activities. Explore the city which has flourished as a food mecca over the last few decades
- Culinary tour Embark a private culinary tour and gourmet activities to experience the authentic taste of Spain, including a visit to a local market
- On the move Today after breakfast at the hotel, board your private coach and journey to Barcelona. Founded almost 2000 years ago, cosmopolitan Barcelona has a magnetic cultural charm that remains unbroken with time. Fiercely individual, Barcelona is the city of midday siestas and vibrant fiestas
- City sights Embark a city sightseeing tour that offers a comprehensive view of this exquisite Catalan city, including a visit to La Sagrada Familia. The tour will show you the city’s most iconic sights and allow you to discover some of Barcelona’s best-kept secrets
- Evening festivities This evening feel the passion of the flamenco. Flamenco is a vital part of Spanish culture -- see why at this wonderful live music and dance performance. The buffet dinner includes traditional Catalan and Spanish food
- Tapas tour Enjoy the culinary aspects of the city during your guided tapas tour. The tours take you to places where locals eat and buy their food
- Afternoon leisure This afternoon is free for teacher supervised activities
- Farewell After breakfast, enjoy some free time before you make your way to the airport and bid adios to Barcelona
- Welcome home