- Arrive Arrive in New York City and Check into your Manhattan Hotel.
- Orientation Get your bearings with a brief orientation session and then hit the town! We can help you select the best dinner option for your group.
- Sightseeing Spend the day sightseeing! Your package includes admission to your choice of the following: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, or Top of the Rock!
- Broadway Show Directors will attend our special directors-only dinner before heading out with groups to see a Broadway show!
- Sightseeing You have the morning to catch up on any last minute sightseeing activities you haven't done yet, like China Town, the Highline, or the Financial District.
- Performance Day! Step onto the Ronald O. Perelman stage in the Isaac Stern Auditorium as you and your students perform at Carnegie Hall!
- Depart After a good night's rest, the choice is yours: depart at your leisure, or consider spending an extra day in The Big Apple! Your Festival Program Coordinator can help you arrange the perfect activities for your group to celebrate their performance at Carnegie Hall!
2018 Festival Dates
Register your interest!
For more information including festival dates and requirements, contact our team today!
Ensembles attending Festival at Carnegie Hall experience the rich history and tradition of arts that are part of the diverse culture of New York City. Package includes:
- Extensive group rehearsals with outstanding, internationally known adjudicators and conductors
- Three nights hotel accommodations in quad rooms in a Manhattan hotel
- Attendance at a Broadway show
- Admission to your choice of one sightseeing excursion – Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, or the Empire State Building
- Audio CD of your performance (one CD per school)
- Professional photo of group performance for each participant
- Commemorative plaque for your school
- Certificate of Achievement for each student
- Commemorative program poster for director
- The largest and most comprehensive insurance policy in the student travel field