- Begin your journey to Beijing Meet at the airport and board your flight to Beijing, China. On arrival, meet your tour guide and coach, and transfer to your hotel
Great Wall of ChinaScience and Technology MuseumVolkswagenScience Popularisation LabYakult Plant
- Beijing guided sightseeing tour Tiananmen Square visit, Forbidden City visit, Jingshan Mountain, Summer Palace visit, National Stadium (Bird's Nest), National Aquatic Center (Water Cube), jade and pearl factory visit, local tea house visit
- National Museum of China visit In the afternoon visit the National Museum of China which traces Chinese history from Yuanmou Man to the end of the Qing Dynasty and houses over 1,000,000 items
- Traditional Peking duck dinner
- The Great Wall of China Today is a definite highlight of your trip to China! Travel by private coach for a guided visit of the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China. Originally built to prevent the invasion of barbaric northern nomads, it is the longest man-made structure ever built.
- Zhongguancun Innovation Street Enjoy an afternoon of innovation at the hub of science and technology that is considered China’s Silicon Valley
- China Science & Technology Museum Enjoy an immersive day of STEM at the Science & Technology Museum. Divided into two halls, the museum cover's China's ancient technologies and modern sciences
- Science Popularisation Lab visit Made up of three halls including the Beijing Planetarium, Beijing Museum of Natural History and Beijing Milu Ecological Research Centre
- Museum of Natural History visit
- International IB school visit
- Travel to Xi'an Overnight train to Xi'ani
- Xi'an guided sightseeing tour - Terracotta Warriors museum visit
- Xi'an city walk Ancient City Wall and Greater Wild Goose Pagoda visit
- Travel to Shanghai Transfer to the airport and depart for your flight to Shanghai
- Volkswagen factory guided visit Transfer to the Volkswagen plant for a guided tour of the exhibition hall to see the cars produced by Volkswagen. Continue to the assembly workshop and see cars transformed from raw materials to the completed article on the production line
- Auto Museum The tour ends at the Shanghai Auto Museum which displays up to 70 classic cars covering the history of the automotive industry
- Yakult Milk factory guided visit In the afternoon, transfer to the Yakult Production Plant
- Shanghai guided sightseeing tour Embark on a sightseeing tour of Shanghai, visiting Jade Buddha Temple and the silk factory
- Shanghai city walk - Bund, Children's Palace, Nanjing Road Stroll the most impressive street in Shanghai. The Bund, the centre of colonial Shanghai, now offers an array of elegant embassies, banks, tea houses, and five-star hotels. Even more impressive is the mansion housing the Children's Palace. Once a private residence, the marbled and chandeliered building now offers after-school education for gifted children. Find your own gifts on Nanjing Road, the city's premier shopping street.
- Optional activity - Shanghai Water Villages visit
- Lenovo Museum guided visit Transfer to Lenovo, for a tour of the world’s leading personal technology companies
- Science & Technology Museum visit After, continue onto the Shanghai Science & Technology Museum which promotes science, education, cultural and ideological progress. It aims at offering visitors a unique experience in the modern scientific discipline under the theme of 'Nature, People and Science'
- Depart Shanghai for Australia Board the coach to the airport for the flight back home