- Ballarat sightseeing tour Explore the city of Ballarat, including visits to Lake Wendouree and the Botanical Gardens.
- Eureka centre guided visit See the Eureka story come to life through galleries and multimedia displays.
- Sovereign Hill Relive the Eureka Rebellion and learn how gold revolutionised Australia at the Aura sound and light show.
- Sovereign Hill guided visit Discover the working life of Ballarat’s early miners, pan for real gold in the creek and during a gold pouring demonstration learn the science behind the melting and purification of gold to create a $150,000 gold ingot.
- Ballarat Wildlife Park guided visit Get up close and personal to some of Australia's most famous native animals! With over 100 kangaroos roaming free around the Park (around 4pm, there is the opportunity to experience hand feeding these amazing animals). See koalas, wombats, and a variety of reptiles ranging from snakes to lizards and even a giant tortoise.
Tour Extension: Bendigo
Interested in adding more to your tour?
Add a 1-day Bendigo extension to your tour itinerary!
Over the course of a day your students can:
- Enjoy a fascinating tour underground at the Central Deborah Gold Mine.
- Board the Talking Tram for a sightseeing experience through Bendigo.
- Take a guided tour of the Bendigo Gallery.
- Visit the Sacred Heart Cathedral.
- Explore and learn at the Discovery Science and Technology Centre through many hands on exhibitions.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.