- Depart Australia Meet at the airport and board your flight to Denpasar
- Welcome to Bali Upon arrival, board your coach and transfer to Ubud. Located amongst picturesque rice paddies, Ubud is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. Surrounded by villages that are home to local artists’ workshops and galleries, Ubud provides the perfect setting to introduce visitors to the Indonesian culture, with an atmosphere that can only be described as magical
- Balinese cooking class This morning take part in an authentic Balinese cooking class. The culinary adventure begins with a guided visit to the Ubud markets to gain a better understanding of the various local vegetables, and the herbs and spices used to create Balinese dishes, and ends with a delicious self-prepared lunch!
- Local school visit This afternoon, practice your Indonesian with a visit a local school where you can meet and interact with the local school children
- Puri Salen Palace visit Visit the former palace of an Ubud King. The palace became a cultural centre for art when a traditional art market was established on its doorstep, helping to boost the local economy
- Travel to Sanur - see Tegalalang Rice Terraces Travel to Sanur via private coach, stopping en-route to see the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Free time for sightseeing and activities in Sanur On arrival in Sanur, there is free time for teacher supervised sightseeing and activities. Perhaps stroll along Sanur’s 4km beachfront taking in elegant old villas, local fishing boats, the odd cow grazing in the luscious garden of a local resort
- Tanah Lot visit Later in the afternoon, visit the Tanah Lot Temple. Famous for its sunset views, it was built in the 16th century on a rocky islet 200 metres off shore
- Language lesson - Indonesian Australian Language School This morning attend your first language lesson at the Indonesian Australian Language School, one of the leading language training organizations in Indonesia
- Afternoon activities and sightseeing This afternoon is free for sightseeing and activities before attending a traditional Kecak dance performance in the evening
- Language lesson This morning attend your second language lesson
- Afternoon activities and sightseeing - Waterbom park This afternoon is free for sightseeing and activities, you might choose to visit Waterbom Park, a fun-filled water park home to 16 waterslides!
- Language lesson This morning attend your third and final language lesson
- Bali Museum visit Afterwards visit the Bali Museum. Originally established in 1910 by a Dutch official who had the idea to collect and preserve Balinese antiquities and cultural objects by creating an ethnographic museum
- Afternoon activities Afterwards, there is time for last minute shopping in nearby Kuta or at the Kumbasari market where the local Balinese people buy traditional ceremony items and household goods such as woven bamboo baskets, kitchen utensils and batik fabrics
- Farewell Indonesia Enjoy some free time for last minute shopping and practising Bahasa Indonesian before bidding Bali a fond Selamat tinggal and transferring by private coach to the Denpasar International Airport for the return flight to Australia
- Welcome home!