Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Graffiti Tour Enjoy a guided Graffiti-themed walk along the streets of London, including a visit to the Graffiti Tunnel.
- Tate Modern Gallery Experience an interactive tour of the Tate Modern Gallery, Britain’s national gallery of modern art.
- Bus Tour Explore the city’s sights on the Hop On Hop Off bus as you visit: – Buckingham Palace – The River Thames – St Paul’s Cathedral – Westminster Abbey – The Tower of London
- This is followed by a visit to the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour Venture into the wizarding world on the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- National Portrait Gallery Take a guided tour of The National Portrait Gallery before sketching some masterpieces.
- Go backstage during a tour of the Royal Opera House.
- Experience a West End theatre performance.
- Sagrada Familia Take in the magnificent work of Antoni Gaudí on a guided tour of Sagrada Familia and visit Park Güell, one of the largest architectural and artistic gardens in Europe.
- Picasso Museum Witness the fascinating work of the iconic Pablo Picasso at the Picasso Museum.
- La Boqueria market Indulge your senses with a visit to the gastronomic La Boqueria market.
- Dinner Enjoy dinner and a flamenco show.
- Guided tour Experience the spectacular Forum and the famous Colosseum in Rome on a guided tour.
- Vatican City Guided Tour Admire Michelangelo’s The Pieta and The Touch during a guided tour of the Vatican City and its museums, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Explore the Eternal City.
- Trevi Fountain Visit the famous Spanish Steps and savour a gelato at the Trevi Fountain, before throwing in a coin and making a wish.
- Tour of Florence Take in the beautiful city of Florence, visiting il Duomo and Accademia Gallery, which features Michelangelo’s David.
- Uffizi Gallery Admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Caravaggio and Raphael on a tour of the Uffizi Gallery.
- Leather Making Workshop Witness superb craftsmanship and the making of designer handbags and other leather goods, during a leather making workshop.
- Venetian Mask-making Demonstration Learn the traditional way of making masks for Venice Carnival at a Venetian mask-making demonstration.
- Murano and Burano Learn the art of lace making and glassblowing during visits to Murano and Burano.