Take your students on a journey of language progression, culture, history and culinary delights as you make your way across Italy, a land renowned for its picturesque landscapes, iconic art and architecture and of course, the delicious cuisine! A school tour to Italy is an inspiring way to accelerate language acquisition, as students explore one of the oldest and richest cultures in human history.
Italian is an excellent language to learn for English speaking Australian students. It is a romance language and the closest language to Latin, which about 60% of English words are derived from.
Italian language lessons
We can facilitate intensive language lessons in multiple Italian cities, in which students will progress their written and spoken Italian capabilities. Our language lessons are led by qualified, experienced and native instructors and are designed to be fun and highly social. Students will also have a range of opportunities to interact with locals and practice their conversational abilities.
Supplement your language lessons with guided educational sessions in art, history or culture. At every turn, there is art, history and delicious cuisine waiting to be discovered. Students can practice their language skills in unique cultural activities such as learning the secrets of traditional Italian cooking during a farm-stay.
In addition, a trip to Italy is not complete without visits to some of the most historic and iconic sites in the world. A few highlights include:
- Discover the contributions that the Roman Empire has made to western culture at sites including the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Roman Forum.
- Marvel at magnificent architecture and masterpieces hidden within the Vatican City.
- Journey to the heart of the renaissance and gain a detailed appreciation of artistic talent investigating revered museums and monuments, including Michelangelo’s famous David statue and Leonardo Da Vinci’s masterpieces at The Uffizi Gallery.
- Learn of the events that have shaped Venice throughout the ages, as you navigate historic sites, including St. Mark’s Bell Tower, the Basilica, the Bridge of Sighs and the Grand Canal
- Be immersed in the beauty of the Italian lifestyle as you’re surrounded by panoramic views of the countryside, learning the secrets of authentic Italian cooking.
- Explore the fashion capital of the world, Milan, with inspiring visits to il Duomo, La Scala Opera House and the church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie.
- Visit an excavation site and gain extraordinarily detailed insights into what life was like in Pompeii at the height of the Roman Empire, 79AD.
Learn more about our ‘La Dolce Vita’ Italian language study tour here.