- Spirit of Tasmania Assemble at the pier in the afternoon for an overnight sea crossing
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- Return sea
- A combination of the above
*Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.Learn More »
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Devonport
- Cradle Mountain National Park Enjoy the amazing scenery as you explore the Cradle Mountain National Park on foot
- Tamar Valley Board your coach en route for Tamar Valley via Launceston for a city sights tour
- On the move Board your coach and begin your journey to Coles Bay passing the picturesque Lake Leake on the way
- Freycinet National Park Enjoy a self-guided visit of the beautiful coastal walks throughout the park
- Port Arthur Make your way to Port Arthur, passing through the towns of Swansea and Orford before arriving just in time for dinner.
- Ghost Tour Afterwards, enjoy a spooky after-hours ghost tour of Port Arthur, discovering the mysteries of the unseen!
- Port Arthur Visit the old penal colony and explore the fascinating ruins of the convict settlement including the 1844 penitentiary, the infirmary and the Model Prison. Afterwards go on a harbour cruise around the Isle of the Dead
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo Enjoy a visit to the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo, a four-in-one wildlife nature experience that combines up-close animal encounters, wildlife adventures, a Tasmanian native garden and original art
- On the move Begin your journey to Hobart, passing through the Devil's Kitchen, Tasman's Arch, Tessellated Pavement and Blow Hole
- Tahune Airwalk Enjoy an adventurous guided walking tour above the canopy of the Tahune Forest. This 570 metre walkway ranges from 25 to 45 metres above the ground and offers incredible surrounding views
- Hastings Caves & Thermal Springs Take a guided tour of the Hastings Caves and afterwards enjoy a dip in the thermal pools!
- City Sights Join a city sights tour of Hobart visiting iconic attractions including Salamanca Place, Battery Point and Constitution Dock
- Afternoon activities Enjoy free time to explore and shop for souvenirs
- Farewell Make your way to the airport to board your flight back home