- Depart school
- Kyneton Stop and sample the natural spring water this town is famous for.
- Central Deborah Gold Mine Get suited up in miners gear and travel 20 stories underground.
- Arrive in Swan Hill
Swan Hill Pioneer SettlementCentral Deborah Gold MineEchuca Wharf
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Swan Hill Pioneer Settlement Spend a full day at Australia’s first outdoor museum. Take a cruise aboard the Pioneer Settlement Pyap and undertake one of several study tour programs.
- Tyntynder Homestead Enjoy a guided tour of Australia’s first brick veneer home, followed by a picnic lunch and a ride on the Speewa Punt.
- Sonre Olive Farm Take a guided tour and gain insight into the life and times of our early pastoralists.
- Depart Swan Hill
- Torumbarry Weir Learn about our water levels on the river and see how they are controlled.
- Echuca Wharf Enjoy a guided tour of the complex that includes the Wharf Museum, Skippers Wheelhouse and the Star Hotel.
- Arrive back at school