- On the move Meet at the airport and board your flight to Singapore!
Singapore Battlefields TourNight SafariCu Chi TunnelsMekong Delta TourUniversal Studios
- Battlefields Tour This morning meet with your guide for the Singapore Battlefields tour. Beginning at the Johore Battery, you will also make stops at the Changi jail, Selarang barracks, Changi Chapel and Museum and the Battle Box at Fort Canning
- Night Safari Zoo Nestled amongst a lush forest, the night safari offers the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night
- City sights Enjoy a City Cultural tour of Singapore which begins with a spectacular 30-minute flight aboard the Singapore Flyer. Towering 165 meters above Singapore, the Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest observation wheel and provides more than a view, it captures Singapore’s magnificent skyline!
- Afterwards explore the Civic District and catch a glimpse of the Padang, Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at Merlion Park and enjoy amazing views of Marina Bay
- The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on Singapore Island. Continue on to Chinatown to a local handicraft centre and Kampong Glam where you will understand more about the Malay culture
- Universal Studios Transfer to Sentosa Island and Universal Studios Singapore. Featuring 24 movie-themed rides and attractions, 18 of which are unique to Singapore, thrill seekers will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits
- Gardens by the bay Today tour the spectacular Gardens by the Bay which provides the group with an opportunity to experience the development of modern Singapore. Housing more than 250,000 rare plants and 18 Supertrees, the park is built to raise the quality of life of Singaporeans by enhancing greenery and flora in the city
- On the move Transfer by private coach to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels During the Vietnam War underground tunnels were used by the Viet Cong and the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels were the location of several military campaigns. This morning meet your guide and coach for the guided tour of the Cu Chi tunnel complex
- City sights After returning to Ho Chi Mint City, join a city tour and discover the city's historical sights including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Chinatown, War Remnants Museum, Ben Thanh Market and the Reunification Palace
- Mekong River Tour Enjoy a full-day tour to the watery world of the Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip along the narrow waterways overhung with dense vegetation. Try exotic fruits at one of the many orchards on Thoi Son Island. Visit the beautiful Vinh Trang Pagoda, the best known Buddhist temple in the region
- Evening Activities Return to Ho Chi Minh City for dinner while cruising on the Saigon River
- Departure Enjoy some last minute sightseeing and shopping before boarding the coach for the transfer to the airport for the flight home
- Welcome home