- Travel New Zealand Meet at the airport and board your flight to Auckland, New Zealand
- Tamaki Hikoi visitor centre guided visit Meet with your Tamaki Hikoi Guide who will show you items of interest in the visitors centre.
- Electric bus to top of Mt Eden Your Tamaki guide will then take you by electric bus to the top of Mt Eden to get an overview of the city and its two harbours. You will be formally welcomed with a Karakia (prayer) to Auckland. Here your guide will discuss the view from a Maori cultural and history perspective with an overview of the 46 volcanoes and how Maori’s used them over the years.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola & Luge RideWai-O-Tapu Thermal WonderlandHobbiton Movie Set
Humanities and Social SciencesScienceHealth and Physical Education
- Travel to Rotorua via Waitomo
- Waitomo Caves guided visit Head to the world-famous glowworm and limestone caves for a truly memorable experience. Descend into the underworld and the huge Cathedral Cave before your small boat journey through the glow worm caves as they flicker away and create an unforgettable milky way like effect.
- Skyline Rotorua visit Enjoy a visit to Skyline Rotorua where you hold a ticket to an unforgettable experience with everything from gravity adventure such as thrilling downhill Luge tracks, ziplining and mountain biking trails, to tranquil Gondola rides, nature trails and dining experiences
Velocity Valley excursion
Choose from 1 of 4 thrill-seeking activities
New Zealand’s Fastest Jet-Boating experience. Ride in a 13 foot, 450 horsepower, jet propelled race boat. This will deliver you up to 100 km per hour in 4.5 seconds. Safety is paramount so you have a full race harness, roll cage and a professional driver. You will experience G forces not unlike formula one race cars.
Enjoy a real adrenaline buzz. One, two, three people at a time are placed in hang gliding harnesses, raised to a height of 40 metres. You pull the rip-cord and experience the feeling of flying, reaching speeds of 130 km per hour and a G -Force of 3!!!
The Shweeb velodrome is the world’s first human-powered monorail racetrack. It consists of two 200 metre long overhead rail circuits that vary in height between two and four metres above the ground. Under the tracks hang high performance pedal powered vehicles.Riders sit back in the recumbent position and due to the minimal resistance riders reach speeds of up to 60 km per hour!
You've found the home of body flying in New Zealand – this is the Southern Hemisphere’s only freefall skydive simulator. Experience the sensation of flying unattached up to 5 metres in the air on a 150 km per hour column of wind.
- Travel to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderlands via Huka Falls Enjoy a short stop at the walking tracks alongside the river and wander around the different viewing platforms, taking in the falls from all angle.
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderlands guided visit Explore spectacular nature at New Zealand's most colourful volcanic area. Here the landscape has been sculptured by volcanic activity and the diverse natural features include the Champagne Pool, the Primrose Terrace steaming ground, expansive vistas and huge volcanic craters
- Maori cultural experience and Hangi feast Taste native Maori culture, literally, at a traditional Hangi feast. The Maori use the geothermal region as a natural steam cooker. They wrap vegetables and meat in fresh green leaves and cook it over the steam escaping through the rocks.
- Travel to Auckland via Hokianga
- Hobbiton movie set guided sightseeing visit The Hobbiton Movie Set tour is an essential stop in New Zealand and offs an interesting and entertaining experience incorporating the famous film set as seen in The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit trilogies.
- Auckland guided sightseeing tour Your guide will take you on a city sights tour to see the city's main sights and attractions including a visit to the Skytower.
- Travel to Hotianga
- Matakohe Kauri Museum guided visit Visit this incredible museum dedicated to the story of the Kauri, the tree, the timber, the gum trade and the people who worked it. There are lots of period costumes and models of this bygone era and a very impressive history of the region.
- Waipoua Forest Visitors centre guided visit The Waipoua Forest Visitors Centre is the perfect place to relax and enjoy this ancient Kauri location. Leave a legacy to your future by planting a young Native tree in the forest as part of the reforestation project. Your trees’ GPS Co-ordinates will be recorded so it can always be found. As part of the special Maori culture you will also get to name your own tree and it will be blessed with a special Waiata (Maori song). In years to come you will be able to see your tree through web based technology.
- Sand surfing Travel by ferry across the Harbour to the magnificent 500 foot high Sand dunes of Hokianga, to experience the unique activity of "Sandboarding". This involves sliding down the vertical slopes of the sand dunes, on sand boards, at excessive speed and if you want to, into and out over the clean, clear waters of the Hokianga Harbour.
- Footprints in the forest Join a local guide on a memorable journey through nature's stages of evolution, where you will enjoy a mythological and interactive interpretation of life in the forest. See the mighty Te Matua Ngahere ('The Father of the Forest') estimated to be between 2,500 and 3,000 years old, his mighty girth of 16 metres diameter. 'The Four Sisters' are a graceful collection of kauri trees that have grown close together in sibling harmony and finally, Tane Mahuta ('The Lord of the Forest') who stands an impressive 51 metres (150ft) tall
- Travel to Auckland via Waitangi
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds visit Visit New Zealand’s most important historic site on a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds where you'll learn more about the history, the personalities and the events that shaped New Zealand
- Waitangi Haka Performance Experience a fun-filled and spine tingling performance of singing, poi, stick games, Maori weaponry, as well as the famous haka. All performances begin with a traditional Maori welcome outside the carved Meeting House
- Begin your journey home