- On the move Meet at the airport and board your flight to Auckland, New Zealand
- Welcome to New Zealand Upon arrival, collect your luggage and board your coach
- Tamaki Hikoi Meet with your Tamaki Hikoi Guide who will show you items of interest in the visitors centre, and then take you by electric bus to the top of Mt Eden to get an overview of the city and its two harbours. You will be formally welcomed with a Karakia (prayer) to Auckland. Here your guide will discuss the view from a Maori cultural and history perspective with an overview of the 46 volcanoes and how Maori’s used them over the years
White Island Cruise & Volcano TourSkyline Rotorua Gondola & Luge RideAgroventuresTamaki Maori VillageWai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Matakohe Kauri Museum Visit this incredible museum dedicated to the story of the Kauri, the tree, the timber, the gum trade and the people who worked it. There are lots of period costumes and models of this bygone era and a very impressive history of the region.
- Waipoua Forest Visitors Centre The Waipoua Forest Visitors Centre is the perfect place to relax and enjoy this ancient Kauri location. Leave a legacy to your future by planting a young Native tree in the forest as part of the reforestation project. Your trees’ GPS Co-ordinates will be recorded so it can always be found. As part of the special Maori culture you will also get to name your own tree and it will be blessed with a special Waiata (Maori song). In years to come you will be able to see your tree through web based technology.
- Sand surfing Travel by ferry across the Harbour to the magnificent 500 foot high Sand dunes of Hokianga, to experience the unique activity of "Sandboarding". This involves sliding down the vertical slopes of the sand dunes, on sand boards, at excessive speed and if you want to, into and out over the clean, clear waters of the Hokianga Harbour.
- Footprints in the forest Join a local guide on a memorable journey through nature's stages of evolution, where you will enjoy a mythological and interactive interpretation of life in the forest. See the mighty Te Matua Ngahere ('The Father of the Forest') estimated to be between 2,500 and 3,000 years old, his mighty girth of 16 metres diameter. 'The Four Sisters' are a graceful collection of kauri trees that have grown close together in sibling harmony and finally, Tane Mahuta ('The Lord of the Forest') who stands an impressive 51 metres (150ft) tall
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds Visit New Zealand’s most important historic site on a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds where you'll learn more about the history, the personalities and the events that shaped New Zealand
- Waitangi Haka Performance Experience a fun-filled and spine tingling performance of singing, poi, stick games, Maori weaponry, as well as the famous haka. All performances begin with a traditional Maori welcome outside the carved Meeting House
- Lunch Spend some time in Paihia, the main tourist town in the Bay of Islands
- City sights Make your way back to Auckland, upon arrival your coach will take you around Auckland for a city sights tour where you will see the city's main sights and attractions
- Waitomo Caves Head to the world-famous glow-worm and limestone caves for a truly memorable experience. Descend into the underworld and the huge Cathedral Cave before your small boat journey through the glow worm caves as they flicker away and create an unforgettable milky way like effect
- Skyline Rotorua Enjoy a visit to Skyline Rotorua where you hold a ticket to an unforgettable experience with everything from gravity adventure such as thrilling downhill Luge tracks, ziplining and mountain biking trails, to tranquil Gondola rides, nature trails and dining experiences
- White Island Board your charter boat for White Island, the inner crater of New Zealand’s only active marine volcano. This is a unique and amazing 6-hour marine experience and includes a comfortable 80 minute boat journey each way on one of two purpose-built launches, a two hour exploration of New Zealand's only live marine volcano with White Island's most experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Volcano guided tour After donning hard hats and gas masks, guides will lead you on an exploration of the crater. Experience roaring fumaroles, sparkling sulphur chimneys, bubbling pools of mud and the spectacular main crater. Along with the spectacular scenery, you will learn about the island’s fascinating history
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderlands Explore spectacular nature at New Zealand's most colourful volcanic area. Here the landscape has been sculptured by volcanic activity and the diverse natural features include the Champagne Pool, the Primrose Terrace steaming ground, expansive vistas and huge volcanic craters
- Huka Falls Enjoy a short stop at the walking tracks alongside the river and wander around the different viewing platforms, taking in the falls from all angles
- Agroventures Enjoy a trip to Agroventures where you have the opportunity to undertake one of 4 exciting activities including the AgroJet, Swoop, Freefall Xtreme or the Shweeb
- Tamaki Village Receive a traditional welcome and enjoy afternoon tea with your Maori Guides before you are immersed in an afternoon filled of learning and interactive activities. Under the canopy of our forest you are invited to participate in Maori warrior training and the traditional art of weaving
- Dinner and guided tour Enjoy a delicious traditional Hangi feast for dinner before you enter back into the forest to enjoy a warming beverage around an open air camp fire. Listen to your Maori Guides as they share tales of myth, legend and stories from their history
- Tamaki Village Enjoy breakfast before bidding farewell to your new Maori friends
- Hobbiton The Hobbiton Movie Set tour is an essential stop in New Zealand and offs an interesting and entertaining experience incorporating the famous film set as seen in The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit trilogies
- Farewell Board your coach and travel to Auckland airport where you will bid your return flight home