- Touchdown in Sapporo After a stopover in Tokyo, arrive in Sapporo and head to your accommodation in Niseko Village.
Niseko Ski ResortPrivate OnsenShinto Shrine VisitTraditional Ramen House Visits
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- First lesson Find your feet during your first lesson, with the help of your instructor.
- Afternoon snowsports Put into practice the new techniques introduced to you during your morning lesson.
- Onsen soak Unwind and rejuvenate like the locals in your private onsen.
- Second lesson Build upon your abilities during your next snowsports lesson.
- Shinto Shrine Learn about Japanese heritage and various sacred objects at the Shinto Shrine.
- Third lesson Learn new techniques in your morning lesson and challenge your abilities with friends.
- Afternoon snowsports Spend the afternoon perfecting your technique and taking on new runs and trails.
- Optional activity: Snow shoeing Experience the serenity of the snow forest and get some exercise at the same time on a snow showing tour.
- Forth lesson Carve up the deep Japanese snow in another lesson.
- Afternoon snowsports Further explore the mountains in Niseko Valley in your free time.
- Optional activity: Night skiing Experience the excitment of skiing the illuminated runs at night.
- Fifth lesson Experiment with new techniques in your lesson.
- Afternoon snowsports Explore more of the Japanese Alps in your free time.
- Traditional Ramen House Visit a traditional ramen house for a warm hearty meal, perfect after a day of snowsports.
- Sixth lesson Refine your snow skills and marvel at Mt Yoti during your lesson.
- Afternoon snowsports Continue riding and building your expertise on the slopes.
- Evening activities This evening is a great opportunity to shop for souvenirs and gifts for friends and family in the many shops throughout Niseko Village.
- Final lesson Soak in Niseko’s picturesque scenery in your last lesson.
- Afternoon snowsports Enjoy free time to ski the mountain.