- Travel to Sydney Make your way to Sydney and be greeted by your coach driver.
Scenic CablewayBathurst GoldfieldsAustralian Fossil & Mineral MuseumTaronga Western Plains Zoo DubboJenolan CavesSydney Opera House
- Travel to the Blue Mountains Journey to the breathtaking Blue Mountains, famous for its rock formations and scenic views.
- Scenic World - Railway/Cableway/Skyway activity Be introduced to the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains at Scenic World. The Scenic Railway and Cableway provide easy access to the natural environment of the Jamison Valley. The Scenic Skyway glides between cliff tops, providing panoramic views of the valley, Katoomba Falls and the Three Sisters, in addition to viewing the rainforest canopy through the glass floor.
- Travel to Bathurst Arrive in Bathurst and check into your accommodation for the next two nights.
- Bathurst Goldfields - Building Colonial Australia educational program In this 2-hour 'Building Colonial Australia' educational program, students start at the impressive Bathurst Courthouse to investigate the history of law and order in colonial Australia using Bathurst as a case study. Students will then complete investigative tasks at the Bathurst Historical Society Museum to locate and identify relevant sources to build a historical overview of life in Bathurst from its foundation in the 1800’s through to the 1900’s.
- Hartley Historic Site guided visit Visit Hartley Courthouse and St Bernard's Church to learn about the European settlement of Hartley and how this related to the British colonisation of Australia and world exploration.
- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum guided visit Discover the finest and rarest examples of crystals and fossils from around the world as you explore the permanent Somerville Collection of fossils and minerals. The Fossil Gallery includes specimens from every major stage of life on Earth. The centrepiece of the exhibition is a Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton, a large collection of fossils in amber and unique Australian opalised fossils.
- Royal Flying Doctors visit See state-of-the-art equipment and step into the action with Virtual Reality (VR). Watch and engage in the Control Centre as live Flying Doctor missions unfold in real time, and see and hear the real human stories: of courage, hope and service.
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo - overnight experience ZooSnooz Billabong Camp is the ultimate overnight experience that will remembered for years to come! Fall asleep to the sounds of nocturnal marsupials and wake to the morning roars that can only be heard from inside the Zoo.
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo - walking tour Check out some of the exotic Asian Species that call the Taronga Western Plains Zoo home.
- Jenolan Caves guided visit Discover the history of Lucas Cave and the World Heritage Area as you climb 910 stairs while admiring the beautiful rock formations spread over 860 metres. Students have the opportunity to experience rare wildlife, unchanged and contrasting ecosystems, and geological formations wilder than the imagination
- Sydney Opera House guided visit Discover every aspect of the building’s 14-year creation and 58-year history. Delve into the stories behind Danish architect Jørn Utzon’s masterpiece, run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and visit some of the many theatres inside this iconic landmark.
- Sydney Harbour Cruise This 1-hour sightseeing cruise is the perfect introduction to Sydney's iconic landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Government House, Fort Denison and more.
- Darling Harbour visit Choose your own adventure and explore the iconic Darling Harbour. Stroll through the Chinese Friendship Garden – a tranquil garden retreat in the middle of the city, discover some of the best shopping in Sydney, get up close and personal with Australia’s native wildlife at Wildlife Sydney Zoo or learn about our rich and fascinating maritime history at the Australian National Maritime Museum.
- Depart Sydney Say goodbye to Sydney and begin your journey home.