- Travel to Mt Buller Board your coach and depart for the beautiful snow-capped mountain of Mt Buller. Just an easy and scenic three-hour drive north-east of Melbourne, Mt Buller boasts the greatest amount of ski lifts than any other ski resort in Victoria, has 3000 hectares of skiing terrain and a mix of runs to suit every level of ability. Prepare yourself for a day of adventure!
- Collect your gear Make your way to Buller Central to collect your equipment, snow gear and lift passes.
- Snowsports lesson Meet with your instructor for your custom snowsports lesson - 90 minute in mid-winter and 3 hours in spring. During a snowsports lesson you'll improve your skills, gain confidence and discover the wonders of Mt Buller.
- Lunch Enjoy a tasty and nutritious lunch near the slopes.
Free time on the slopes
After lunch, join your friends on the slopes to practice your newfound skills or have some fun in the dedicated areas for snowplay!
Mt Buller Terrain Park
For the more adventurous riders, Koflers, Skyline and Summit parks are packed-full of ramps and rails of all sizes so students can take their skills to the next level. We recommend starting at Koflers – the perfect introduction to freestyle.
Horse Hill and Village are the two dedicated areas for snowplay where students can enjoy their free time building a snowman, making a snow angel or having a friendly snowball fight with their friends. Toboggans are also available for hire!
- Depart Mt Buller Get comfortable on the coach and share your photos, stories and tips with friends on your way back to school.
80km groomed runsThree terrain parksSnowsports lesson
Health and Physical Education