- Old Melbourne Gaol guided visit Built in the mid-1800s, Melbourne Gaol housed dangerous criminals alongside petty offenders, the homeless and the mentally ill. Between 1842 and its closure in 1929 the gaol was the scene of 133 hangings including Australia’s most infamous citizen, the bushranger Ned Kelly. During a guided tour, learn what life was like for the men and women who lived and died here all those years ago.
- Parliament House guided visit Enjoy a guided tour of Parliament House. Educational programs including student role plays can be additionally incorporated.
- Program Leader-led sightseeing tour Explore the city by foot, taking in iconic Melbourne destinations including Federation Square - the hub for arts, culture, food and events. Walk along the lively waterside promenade that is Southbank and experience the hustle and bustle of Melbournian life at Flinders Street Station, one of the city's most recognisable and historic landmarks, dating back to 1854. a
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) guided tour Be immersed in the history, emotion and world-class facilities of the MCG on a behind-the-scenes guided tour. Explore Australia's largest collection of sporting memorabilia at the Sports Museum, see interactive exhibits and life-size 3D holograms of AFL and AFLW athletes - and take part in sporting challenges.
- Shrine of Remembrance visit Explore the Shrine of Remembrance to find peaceful reflection, discover the real-life stories of Australians in wartime and view breathtaking vistas of the memorial gardens.'
- Scienceworks Museum visit Enter a world of all things science! Stroll among the gigantic machines that used to keep Melbourne city running, wander through immersive exhibitions and stretch your mind and your muscles at Sportsworks.
- Eureka Skydeck visit Step into the fastest lifts in the Southern Hemisphere and launch to the 88th floor in 38 seconds. Greeted by 360 degree views of Melbourne, walk out onto the Skydeck and be immersed in fun facts of Melbourne from the interactive displays scattered around the deck.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarlum Today is all about wildlife and begins with a visit to Melbourne's SEA LIFE Aquarium. Guided tours and 4D cinema experiences can be added to your tour.
- Melbourne Zoo visit Visit the iconic Melbourne Zoo to get up close and personal with some of Australia's most famous animals.
- Depart Melbourne Board the coach and make your way to Mt Buller. Upon arrival, collect your lift passes, snow equipment and apparel hire.
- Morning snowsports lesson Join Mt Buller's qualified instructors for your first snowsports lesson of the day.
- Afternoon snowsports lesson After lunch, continue the learning during your second snowsports lesson.
- Depart Mt Buller After a day on the slopes, board your coach back to Melbourne
- Queen Victoria Market visit Explore the authentic, bustling, inner-city market which has been around for 140 years. Home to 600 small businesses, it's the perfect destination to discover fresh produce, hand-made products, souvenirs and clothing.
- Depart Melbourne Say goodbye to Melbourne as you board the coach and begin your journey home.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- A combination – coach one way and air one way
Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.