- Old Melbourne Gaol Your tour begins with a guided tour of the Old Melbourne Gaol. Ask us about the educational programs available!
- Parliament House Enjoy a 1 hour guided tour of Parliament House. Educational programs including student role plays can be additionally incorporated.
- Inner city sightseeing Explore the Flinders Street Station, Melbourne's largest public transportation hub. Check out Federation Square, the dynamic public square where there's always something exciting going on. Afterwards take a stroll down Southbank, Melbourne's popular Yarra riverfront area
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- A combination – coach one way and air one way
Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.Learn More »
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Melbourne Cricket Ground Enjoy a guided 1 hour tour of the iconic MCG! There's also time afterwards to visit the National Sports Museum and experience their interactive 'Game-on' gallery!
- Shrine of Remembrance Students will learn about the history and significance of this important monument during the 1 hour educational program 'Shrine Guided Exploration'
- Scienceworks Head to the Scienceworks Museum and explore their interactive exhibits. Ask us about the educational programs we can incorporate into your tour!
- Eureka Skydeck Take a self-guided tour of the Eureka Skydeck and take in the awe-inspiring views of Melbourne from the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Sealife Today is all about wildlife and begins with a visit to Melbourne's SEALIFE Aquarium. Guided tours and 4D cinema experiences can be added to your tour.
- Melbourne Zoo Next up is a visit to the iconic Melbourne Zoo to get up close and personal with some of Australia's most famous animals on a self-guided tour
- On the move Board your coach and make your way to Mt Buller. Upon arrival, collect your lift passes, snow equipment and apparel hire.
- Learning the ropes Join Mt Buller's qualified instructors for 2 x ski or snowboard lessons, a 1.5 hour lesson in the morning followed by a 2 hour lesson after lunch
- After a day on the slopes, board your coach back to Melbourne
- Queen Victoria market Visit the historic landmark where you'll find everything from fresh fruit and vegetables, to hardware, clothing and souvenirs
- Farewell Get ready for your departure back home