- City Circle Tram Hop on Melbourne's iconic City Circle tram for views of city landmarks and major attractions including the City Museum, Parliament House, Docklands, Federation Square, Melbourne Aquarium and the Princess Theatre.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground guided visit Be immersed in the history, emotion and world-class facilities of the MCG on a behind-the-scenes guided tour.
- Eureka Skydeck visit Students will have the opportunity to learn about the history of Melbourne and its iconic landmarks during the 45 minute Explore Melbourne educational program
Melbourne Cricket Ground guided visitEureka Skydeck visitThe Atrium Balcony visitImmigration Museum visitVictoria Police MuseumOld Melbourne Gaol visit
- The Atrium Balcony visit Take a self guided visit where you'll learn 'The Federation Story' that traces the events, people and ideas that led to the Federation of Australia in 1901.
- Cultural Guided City Walk Explore how Melbourne cultures have evolved since settlement on the 2 hour 'Melbourne Multicultural' tour. The tour includes hands-on activities and are designed around your students' learning needs.
- Immigration Museum visit Discover specific stories of migration from the five major waves of migration to Australia by exploring objects, artefacts and documents.
- Victoria Police Museum Students learn about arrest procedures and the legal system in the 1 hour ‘Law & Order: Past & Present’ educational program.
- Old Melbourne Gaol visit The ‘Falling through the Cracks’ educational program looks at the welfare state and Melbourne’s legal climate during the 1840’s-1920’s during which many people became incarcerated through their social status.
- Queen Victoria Market visit Visit the famous historic Melbourne landmark that sells everything from exotic Australian fruit and vegetables to hardware, clothing and souvenirs.