- Board your flight Depart Australia and begin your journey to London!
12 - 15 days
London city walk
Step outside your hotel for a stroll through the heart of the English-speaking world. Led by your Tour Director, you'll see:
– Thames River
– Trafalgar Square
– National Gallery
– Piccadilly Circus
– Covent Garden
– Leicester Square
London guided sightseeing tour
Explore the iconic landmarks of London with your tour guide, including:
– Buckingham Palace
– Big Ben
– Houses of Parliament
– Westminster Abbey
– Tower Bridge
– Hyde Park
– St. Paul's Cathedral
- West End theatre performance
- Fish and Chips dinner Enjoy a classic British Fish and Chips dinner at an authentic local pub with your Tour Director
- Tower of London visit Explore the twenty stone towers, as well as tunnels, winding staircases and narrow passageways that comprise this huge fortress that covers 18 acres on the banks of the Thames River.
- Curry dinner The history of Indian food in Britain is now almost 400 years old and today has some of the best Indian food in the world. Enjoy a delicious authentic Indian meal for dinner, tasting different dishes with fragrant spices to understand why Indian food is one of the nation's favourites.
- Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour Visit the sets and designs for the famous Harry Potter movies
- Travel to Yorkshire and Leads Explore the gothic buildings and cobblestone streets of charming York with your Tour Director
- York Minster visit Visit the spectacular York Minster, which houses the largest medieval stained-glass window in the world and holds half of all of England's medieval stained glass. The largest Gothic building in the country dazzles visitors with these intricate works, from the silvery Five Sisters Window to the apocalyptic East Window, which depicts both the beginning and the end of the world.
- Travel to Stratford
- Alton Towers Amusement Park visit Spend the day at the UK's biggest theme park
- Stratford tour director-led sightseeing See William Shakespeare's childhood home, furnished in a style typical to the Elizabethan period, before exploring the thatched cottage where his wife, Anne Hathaway, lived before her marriage. Complete the tour with a walk through the Shakespeare Tree Garden is planted with the trees and flowers mentioned in Shakespeare's plays.
- Warwick Castle visit
- Travel to Bath via the Cotswolds
Bath guided sightseeing tour
– Pulteney Bridge
– Roman Baths
A local tour guide will lead you to the Roman ruins - some of the best in Europe, the Romans built baths here between the 1st and 5th centuries to capitalise on the area's natural hot springs. Your tour continues to the remains of the Medieval abbey church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul and Pulteney Bridge.
- Travel to London
- Stonehenge visit Visit prehistoric Stonehenge, built in 3,000 BC, is a mysterious monument of four concentric rings of hefty stones, believed to be a sacred place of worship.
- Salisbury Cathedral visit
- Eurostar channul crossing Take the Eurostar under the English Channel.
- Paris city walk This exquisite city was made for walking. Stroll through the grand boulevards with sweeping views of the city, pristine parks with trees, and narrow streets crowded with vendors selling flowers, pastries and cheese. Then head to the Île de la Cité, a small island in the Seine, to see Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Dinner in the Latin quarter
Paris guided sightseeing tour
Your expert tour guide will lead you through the iconic sites of Paris including:
– Arc de Triomphe
– Champs Élysées
– Eiffel Tower
– Champ de Mars
– École Militaire
– Les Invalides
– Tuileries Garden
– Place Vendôme
– Opera House
- Louvre visit Home to the artworks of Michelangelo and Da Vinci, the Louvre is the largest art museum in the world.
- Seine River Cruise See the city from the water on an hour-long cruise along the River Seine. The Seine cuts right through Paris, dividing the city in half. See the Eiffel tower rising up on the Left Bank, the walls of the Louvre on the Right Bank. A guide will point out other monuments and architectural marvels as you pass, many of which are illuminated by clear white light at night.
- Final farewell Say au revoir to Paris as you board your flight back to Australia.
- Welcome home