- Depart Australia Meet at the airport to board your flight to Tokyo, Japan.
- Welcome to Tokyo Upon your arrival check into your accommodation then enjoy dinner at the Robot Restaurant! The loud and proud sci-fi Japanese cabaret show stars giant robots with flashing lights, mirrors, and huge video screens accompanied by the sounds of taiko drums and pumping techno music
- Explore the streets of Tokyo on a rickshaw ride Enjoy a memorable rickshaw ride through the streets of Asakusa, one of Tokyo’s most picturesque and historic neighborhoods. Sit back and relax as your knowledgeable driver peddles you past some of the city’s iconic sites, lovely gardens, towering skyscrapers and historic shops, passing cherry and maple trees as you go
- Tokyo Skytree visit Head to the Tokyo Skytree, the tallest building in Japan. Here you can visit the two observation decks that offer spectacular views of the city
- Evening Karaoke Grab a mike and enjoy a Karaoke sing-a-long tonight!
- Sumo Stables visit Visit the Sumo Stables and get an up close view of the Sumo wrestlers' training
- Udon noodle cooking class Afterwards, participate in an Udon Noodle cooking class. The hands-on traditional noodle-making class uses authentic techniques and traditional tools
- Travel by train through the Japanese Alps to Takayama Begin your journey to Takayama, a medieval town located in the mountains of the Gifu Prefecture. The train journey through the Japanese Alps will be one of the highlights of your trip!
- Explore the townscapes of Takayama Takayama boasts one of Japan's most atmospheric townscapes. Its present layout dates from the late 17th century and includes a wealth of museums, galleries and temples which can be easily explored on foot or by bicycle. Visit the old private houses that lie in the area between Miyagawa River and the famously lush and picturesque Shiroyama Park. This quiet residential area has shops selling traditional wares, antique shops Japanese-style inns, sake breweries and restaurants serving local specialties
- Guided tour Enjoy a guided tour by public transport taking in sights such as: - Morning Market - Takayama Jinya, - Kusakabe Folk Craft Museum - Floats Museum - Hida no Sato Folk Village
- Sarubobo dolls workshop Later, participate in a Sarubobo dolls workshop. A Sarubodo means “monkey baby” and is a popular souvenir from the Hida Region
- Travel by train to Kyoto Board the train to Kyoto. Over the centuries Kyoto was destroyed by many fires, but due to its historic value, the city was dropped from the list of target cities for the atomic bomb and spared from air raids during World War II. Countless temples, shrines and other historically priceless structures survive in the city today
- Kabuki theatre show Tonight enjoy a Kabuki theatre show, a classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers
- Guided tour of Kyoto Enjoy a guided city tour by coach; highlights include Kinkaku-ji Temple (Golden Pavilion) and Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, one of the most photographed sights in the city
- Nara excursion Make your way via rail to Nara. Nara remains full of historical treasures including some of Japans oldest and largest temples. Highlights include Kasuga Grand Shrine, Todaiji Temple with its great Buddha, Kofukuji Temple and walking through Nara Deer Park
- Travel by train to Osaka Using the rail pass travel to Osaka. Formerly known as Naniwa, Osaka is located at the mouth of the Yodo River on Osaka Bay, and is the third largest city in Japan. Osaka was the country’s first known capital, and remains an important economic powerhouse of the Kansai region
- Universal Studios Enjoy an adventurous day at Universal Studios. Each area is uniquely themed and offers extraordinary experiences that impress and inspire your emotions. Enjoy a wide variety of entertainment offerings from the exciting ride attractions themed after blockbuster Hollywood movies to the shows performed by popular characters
- Board your flight home Say Sayōnara to your new friends as you board your coach to the airport for your flights back home
- Welcome home