- Arrive Arrive in Siem Reap. Eat like a local and sample Khmer food at a restaurant.
Siem ReapTonle Sap LakeAngkorKampong ThomPhnom Penh
- New Hope School Learn of the social problems facing Cambodians during a visit to New Hope School, which provides education, medical and welfare services to the people of Mondul Bai.
- Siem Reap sightseeing Explore the sights of Siem Reap.
Tonle Sap Lake
Discover the astounding characteristics of Tonle Sap Lake on a boat trip. Imagine what life is like for the 1.2 million people who live in floating villages as you observe floating:
– Basketball courts
Be amazed as you explore the majestic UNESCO heritage-listed temples at Angkor:
– Angkor Wat
– Angkor Thom
– Temple of Bayon
– Terrace of Elephants
– Terrace of the Leper King
– Ta Prohm
- Optional activity Take an evening bike ride around Angkor Wat.
- Homestay Be immersed in local culture during a community based homestay.
- Village tour Tour the village by bullock cart, observing local crafts. Eat like a local, enjoy a traditional home-cooked Khmer meal and dance performance.
- Local dining Sample a popular local delicacy – fried tarantula – at Skoun. Dine at Mith Samlanh (Friends), a centre offering food, shelter, medical care, training and educational facilities to homeless children.
- Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum tour Reflect on the atrocities committed under the Pol Pot regime on a sightseeing tour of the Killing Fields and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum.
- Afternoon sightseeing Visit the National Museum, the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda.
- Explore Phnom Penh Take in the sights of Phnom Penh and go souvenir hunting at the Russian Market and Central Market.