- Travel to the Gold Coast Board the coach and begin your journey to the Gold Coast
- Warner Bros. Wet'n'Wild visit It's time for a day of fun and adventure at Wet’n’Wild! For the extreme riders, hit up the action-packed H2O zone full of adrenaline-pumping slides, from the terrifying Tornado to the crazy Kamikaze, or sit back and relax as you float around Calypso Beach with your friends.
Wet'n'WildMovie WorldDreamworldLearn to Surf programMt Tamborine
- Warner Bros. Movie World Step into a world of fun and fantasy! Meet your favourite superheroes or super-villains, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides and attractions
- Mount Tamborine Skywalk visit Embark on an eco-adventure and discover Australia's rich rainforest flora and fauna as you navigate 1.5 kms of forest floor trails and 300 metres of high-tech steel bridges through the highest points of the upper canopy. Enjoy breathtaking views from the cantilever bridge which soars 30 metres above the creek and rainforest below.
- Learn to Surf program Enjoy learning how to ride waves on the beautiful Gold Coast with lessons led by experienced surf instructors. Learn the basics on the sand before taking those new found skills to the water. You’ll be standing like a pro in no time!
- Dreamworld visit Enjoy a thrilling day of adventure at Dreamworld and WhiteWater World with rides, slides, wildlife and entertainment all in one place!
- Optional activity: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary has been conserving native wildlife and nurturing the local indigenous heritage for over 70 years. See and feed the beautiful Lorikeet's, get up close to nocturnal animals or feed a 5 metre crocodile. Meet some of the world's most unique and distinctive flora and wildlife as you wander 5 acres of stunning rainforest in the Lost Valley, and take a visit to see the sick and injured animals being cared for at Currumbin Wildlife Hospital.
- Depart Gold Coast Board the coach and begin your journey home.