- Board your flight Depart Australia for France.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Paris Enjoy a 3 hour panoramic city tour en route to Paris, taking in the sights of the Eiffel Tower.
- Afterwards you are free to relax and enjoy your new surrounds.
- Versailles Journey to Versailles and visit the Royal Chateau and gardens.
- Explore the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments and the Museum of the History of France before returning to Paris.
- A tour of The Arts Today you are free to explore the city, you may wish to visit the many museums including the Louvre and the Centre Pompidou.
- On the Move Depart Paris and make your way to Peronne to visit the Australian Memorial and the medieval site of Peronne Castle.
- Continue on through Fromelles before reaching Lille.
- Ypres Depart Lille for Ypres where you will visit the Flanders Field museum.
- Continue on and visit the sights of Messines Ridge, Gheluvelt, Zonnebeke, Broodseinde, Tyne Cot and Hill 60, Caterpillar and Menin Gate.
- Sightseeing Spend a full day sightseeing the Somme battlefields, continue on to La Boisselle, the village of Albert, Saillyle Sec, Bray Sur Somme, Villers Bretonneux and Le Hamel before arriving in Amiens.
- Explore Upon arrival in Paris, you are free to wander the city. Make your way to the Seine River and enjoy a boat cruise or visit the Eiffel tower.
- Free time in Paris Today is free for teacher organised activities. You could pay a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of French Gothic architecture.
- Final Farewell Bid au revoir to France and board your return flight home to Australia.
- Arrive home in Australia.