- Board your flight Board your flight to France
- Arrive in Paris Enjoy a 3 hour panoramic city tour en route to Paris, taking in the sights of the Eiffel Tower.
- Free time to explore Afterwards, you are free to relax and enjoy your new surrounds.
- Travel to Versailles - Royal Chateau visit Journey to Versailles and visit the Royal Chateau and gardens. Explore the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments and the Museum of the History of France before returning to Paris.
- Self-guided city tour of the Arts Today you are free to explore the city, you may wish to visit the many museums including the Louvre and the Centre Pompidou.
- Travel to Ypres - stopping at Peronne Castle Depart Paris and make your way to Peronne to visit the Australian Memorial and the medieval site of Peronne Castle.
Western Front Battlefield and Memorial visit
At the Western Front Battlefield and Memorial in Ypres, Belgium, visit:
– Armistice Wagon
– Historical de la Grande Guerre
– Lochnagar Cratar
– Australian Museum
- WWI Platoon experience Visit the memorial museum Passchendaele 1917 and partake in a unique WWI Platoon Experience.
- Tyne Cot Cemetery visit Don the uniforms of the WWI Australian Soldiers as you retrace their footsteps to Tyne Cot Cemetery, plus a “Tommy Tucker” meal makes for a truly authentic experience.
- Flanders Field Museum visit Embark on a guided tour of the Flanders Field Museum.
Spend a full day sightseeing, including visits to:
– Messines Ridge
– Hill 60
– Polygon Wood
– Sanctuary Wood
- Last Post ceremony Finish the day with the Last Post ceremony at Menin Gate.
Learn about Australia’s role in WWI as
you journey through the battlefields and memorials of the Somme area, visiting:
– The Australian Memorial
– Adelaide Cemetery
– The Franco Australian Museum
Continue to Fromelles to visit:
– Pheasant Wood
– V.C. Corner
– The Australian Memorial Park
- Disneyland visit Enjoy a day of magic and adventure at Disneyland.
- Free time in Paris The rest of the day is free for teacher organised activities. You could pay a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of French Gothic architecture.
- Optional activity - ANZAC Day dawn service
- Final Farewell Bid au revoir to France and board your return flight home to Australia.
- Arrive home in Australia.