- Board your flight Depart Australia for France.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Paris Enjoy a 3 hour panoramic city tour en route to Paris, taking in the sights of the Eiffel Tower.
- Afterwards you are free to relax and enjoy your new surrounds.
- Versailles Journey to Versailles and visit the Royal Chateau and gardens.
- Explore the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments and the Museum of the History of France before returning to Paris.
- A tour of The Arts Today you are free to explore the city, you may wish to visit the many museums including the Louvre and the Centre Pompidou.
- On the Move Depart Paris and make your way to Peronne to visit the Australian Memorial and the medieval site of Peronne Castle.
- Western Front Battlefield and Memorial At the Western Front Battlefield and Memorial in Ypres, Belgium, visit the Armistice Wagon, Historical de la Grande Guerre, Lochnagar Cratar and the Australian Museum.
- WWI Platoon Experience Visit the memorial museum Passchendaele 1917 and partake in a unique WWI Platoon Experience.
- Don the uniforms of the WWI Australian Soldiers as you retrace their footsteps to Tyne Cot Cemetery, plus a “Tommy Tucker” meal makes for a truly authentic experience.
- Flanders Field Museum Embark on a guided tour of the Flanders Field Museum.
- Sightseeing Spend a full day sightseeing, including visits to: – Messines Ridge – Gheluvelt – Broodseinde – Hill 60 – Caterpillar – Polygon Wood – Sanctuary Wood
- Last Post Finish the day with the Last Post ceremony at Menin Gate.
- Somme Battlefields Learn about Australia’s role in WWI as you journey through the battlefields and memorials of the Somme area, visiting: – The Australian Memorial – Adelaide Cemetery – The Franco Australian Museum
- Fromelles Continue to Fromelles to visit: – Pheasant Wood – VC Corner – The Australian Memorial Park
- Disneyland Enjoy a day of magic and adventure at Disneyland.
- Free time in Paris The rest of the day is free for teacher organised activities. You could pay a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of French Gothic architecture.
- Optional activity - ANZAC Day dawn service
- Final Farewell Bid au revoir to France and board your return flight home to Australia.
- Arrive home in Australia.