- National Museum of Australia Take a 2-hour self-guided 'Unpack the Museum' tour and learn about Australia’s history, cultures and environment. Educational programs and K-Space can be added to your tour.
- National Capital Exhibition See audio visual displays, models, photographs and drawings that explain how and why Canberra was built in its unique way during the 1-hour 'Imagining the Capital' educational program
- Mt Ainslie Enjoy panoramic views from the Mt Ainslie Lookout
- Meet a Veteran Meet with a Vietnam war veteran at the Australian War Memorial and learn about their time and services during the war
- Australian War Memorial Take a self-guided tour of the Memorial before undertaking a 1-hour 'ANZAC Legacy' educational program. This program investigates the contribution and qualities of Australian servicemen and women and the enduring legacy of their service on our history. During this program students will also have the opportunity to write a personal commemorative message on a wooden cross, which will be placed on a grave of one of the fallen in a cemetery overseas
- Questacon Be immersed in all things science during a 2-hour 'Q' by night educational program at the National Science & Technology Centre
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Parliament House Visit the location of our nation’s government on guided tour. Afterwards students will take part in a 1-hour Parliamentary roleplay where they learn about the roles and responsibilities of the government
- National Gallery of Australia Take a 1-hour guided tour of Australia's national art collection
- High Court of Australia Visit the pinnacle of the Australian judicial system on a 45 minute guided tour
- Royal Australian Mint Take a 1 hour guided tour of the Royal Australian Mint, it includes a theatrette presentation and an opportunity to participate in the ‘make your own coin’ experience
- Big Issue Classroom The Big Issue Classroom employs disadvantaged Australians to share their stories. Your one-hour workshop will be presented by a trained facilitator and feature a story of homelessness, told first-hand or through illustrations as deemed age appropriate. The workshops can be integrated into curriculum and act as a useful reference point for Civics & Citizenship study
- Electoral Education Centre Learn from first hand knowledge about our electoral system and how it operates during a 1.5 hour guided educational program
- Museum of Australian Democracy Visit Old Parliament House for a 1-hour educational program
- Aboriginal Tent Embassy During a 30-minute guided talk, students gain political understanding of the origins of the Tent Embassy and learn more about the members who inhabit the site and their reasons for being there.
- On the move Board your coach and begin the journey from Canberra to Sydney
- The Rocks During a 1.5 hour walking tour you will discuss accounts of past times expressed through events and the interpretation of significant sites, observe and analyse the heritage of Sydney’s past and its present day and identify the stories and events that relate to the interaction between the people that lived here in this unique built environment
- Discovery Museum Take a self-guided tour of The Rocks Discovery Museum which tells the story of The Rocks area of Sydney from pre-European days to the present. Housed in a restored 1850s sandstone warehouse, the museum is home to a unique collection of images and archaeological artefacts found in The Rocks as well as fun, interactive audio-visual exhibits for everyone to enjoy
- Leisure Enjoy free time to explore Circular Quay
- Sydney Opera House Be led through every aspect of the building's 14-year creation and 58-year history. Delve into the stories behind Danish architect Jørn Utzon's masterpiece. What inspired his revolutionary design? How did he solve its engineering challenges to realise his vision? Run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings. Visit areas off-limits to the public and capture photographs from rare vantage points
- Manly Explore this little eclectic seaside town, do a spot of shopping, relax or have a swim at the beach
- Quarantine Station Ghost Tour Used as a Quarantine Station between 1833 & 1984 over 500 people died from deadly diseases such as Bubonic Plague, Spanish Influenza, Smallpox & Typhus. Even during its operation, stories of ghosts & paranormal occurrences at the Quarantine Station have been reported. Learn of the many stories of the occupants here and gain a spooky insight into their lives whilst staying at Quarantine Station!
- Wallangari Aboriginal Experience Enjoy an authentic aboriginal cultural experience with an Aboriginal elder, teacher and artist and performer on this unique Walking Tour. You will see some ancient Aboriginal rock carvings and traditional Aboriginal bush foods and medicines. Hear about the history of Bondi, from its pre-historical geological formation and how the Aboriginal people used its bountiful resources, to its place today as one of the world’s most iconic beaches. Tour will finish at the beautiful Bondi Pavilion with a didgeridoo performance
- Darling Harbour Enjoy free time exploring Darling Harbour before heading to the airport to begin your journey home