- Canberra Arrive in the capital and enjoy dinner.
- National Museum Learn about Australia’s history, cultures and environment during the 2-hour Unpack the Museum tour.
- National Capital Planning Display See audio visual displays, models, photographs and drawings that explain how and why Canberra was built in its unique way. Participate in the 1 hour educational program.
- Mt Ainslie Enjoy the panoramic views of Canberra from Mt Ainslie.
- Australian War Memorial Finish the day with self guided visits to the Hall of Memory, Roll of Honour, Aeroplane Hall and the War Museum and Last Post Ceremony.
- Australian Institute of Sport Enjoy a 45 minute guided tour of AIS’s world-class sports training and competition facilities.
- Royal Australian Mint Take a 1 hour guided tour which includes a theatrette presentation and an opportunity to participate in the ‘make your own coin’ experience.
- Embassy Drive Take a drive through Canberra' Embassy row, home to 80 embassies!
- High Court of Australia Visit the pinnacle of the Australian judicial system.
- Parliament House Visit the location of our nation’s government.
- Telstra Tower Enjoy a night lights tour with an amazing panoramic view.
- Electoral Education Centre Participate in a 90 minute educational program at the EEC where you will learn from first hand knowledge about our electoral system and how it operates.
- Old Parliament House Take part in a 1 hour education program at the Museum of Australian Democracy, later visit the Flags of the Commonwealth walk.
- National Gallery of Australia Home to our national art collection, enjoy a 1 hour guided tour.
- Questacon - National Science and Technology Centre Explore this fascinating hands-on science exhibition which houses over 150 exhibits in 6 galleries.
- Departure Bid farewell to Canberra as you begin your journey home.
Getting there… Take your pick! We offer flexible travel options to and from your destination.
- Return coach
- Return air
- A combination – coach one way and air one way
Depending on the type of transport you select, your tour duration may vary. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing location.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.Learn More »
A trip to our nation’s capital is a rite of passage for all Australians. Canberra offers an extensive range of fun and educational activities for all learners.