- Cairns Aquarium visit Discover the natural wonders of The Great Barrier Reef, The Wet Tropics, The Gulf Savannah and Cape York regions as you explore the only aquarium in the world dedicated exclusively to the habitats and species of tropical North Queensland.
- Wet Tropics and Sustainability educational session Meet with the Wet Tropics Management Authority (WTMA) research team and learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest, its diversity and value. The WTMA fulfils Australia’s international obligation to protect, conserve, present, rehabilitate and pass on the World Heritage Area to future generations.
- Daintree Discovery Centre guided visit Discover the biology, ecology and antiquity of the forest environment. Experience the 23-metre high Daintree Rainforest Canopy Tower, the 10m high aerial walkway and over 900m of elevated rainforest boardwalks.
- Daintree Organic Orchard visit Learn how ice cream is made on site using organically grown and farmed exotic fruit, from trees that are naturally irrigated by mother nature. See the sustainable practices that are implemented at every stage of ice cream production, as the preservation of the pristine rainforest ecosystem and it's inhabitants is top priority at this orchard. Enjoy a scoop (or two!) of delicious ice cream as you marvel at the important work being done here.
- Optional: Crocodile Park guided visit Set off on an adventure led by an experienced wildlife keeper. Witness large crocodiles being fed, meet gorgeous koalas, and get up close to feed wallabies, kangaroos and quolls. Meet an array of lizard and snake species - and marvel at the Komodo Dragon in the Gallery of Living Art.
- Turtle Rehabilitation Centre visit Confront the consequences of pollution, and see how sick and injured turtles are rescued from the reef and nursed back to recovery.
- Glass Bottom Boat tour Stay dry and see some of the best coral reef from your glass bottom boat! Spot sea turtles and colorful fish as you're guided by an expert tour guide.
- Sustainability educational talk Step through the process involved in restoring the reef with resident Marine Biologist and learn how Fitzroy Island Resort operates and the issues they face due to their remote location. Topics covered include Water Management, Waste Manangement and Wastewater Management, Energy and Fuel, the Footprint on the National Park, the staff involved and logistics, and how the resort handles medical evacuations.
- Moore Great Barrier Reef tour Depart Cairns Marina and begin your journey to Moore Reef Marine Base for a full day adventure! Enjoy 4 hours of reef time and take part in a huge number of fun activities. Spot coral, fish and turtles on a snorkeling adventure across the reef, slip and slide down the theme park water slide, watch a fish feeding presentation, and more!
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome visit See an abundance of Australian wildlife at Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, from koalas and cockatoos to snakes and bettongs. Enjoy free interactive wildlife shows, including feeding resident giant crocodile, Goliath!
- Begin your journey home
- Optional extension: Kuranda Scenic Railway Board the train for an exciting adventure and experience one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia. Discover the living colour and natural beauty of the world heritage-listed rainforest, pass spectacular waterfalls and wind your way around rugged mountains.
Optional extension: Rainforestation Nature Park visit
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
Journey through the rainforest and be enlightened by your Indigenous Pamagirri guide as they share the Dreamtime story and how ancient traditions are kept alive in the oldest surviving rainforest in the world. Experience the Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Performance, a traditional dance depicting aspects of Indigenous culture including animals, food gathering and hunting.BBQ lunch
Enjoy a delicious lunch inspired by bush tucker flavours including tender steaks, BBQ chicken, sweet potatoes with paperbark cooked in traditional Kup-Murri style and vegetarian stir-fries. A selection of house salads, sandwiches, tropical fruits, cheeses and snacks are also available..
- Begin your journey home