- Daintree Discovery Centre guided visit Led by an expert guide, discover the biology, ecology and antiquity of the forest environment. Experience the 23-metre high Daintree Rainforest Canopy Tower, the 10m high aerial walkway and over 900m of elevated rainforest boardwalks. After your guided tour, take some time to explore the Interpretive Display Centre and grounds at your own pace.
- Full day reef cruise Depart Cairns Marina and begin your journey to Moore Reef Marine Base for a full day adventure! Enjoy 4 hours of reef time and take part in a huge number of fun activities. Spot coral, fish and turtles on a snorkelling adventure across the reef, slip and slide down the theme park water slide, watch a fish feeding presentation, and more! Enjoy a tropical buffet lunch on board including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Glass Bottom Boat guided tour The sheltered waters around Fitzroy Island abound with soft coral and marine life, making it the perfect spot to get up close to the Great Barrier Reef. Spot sea turtles and colourful fish as you're led by an expert guide.
- Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Centre guided visit Confront the consequences of pollution, and see how sick and injured turtles are rescued from the reef and nursed back to recovery.
- Wet Tropics Management Authority Meet the Wet Tropics Management Authority (WTMA) research team to learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest and its diversity and value. The WTMA fulfils Australia’s international obligation to protect, conserve, present, rehabilitate and pass on the World Heritage Area to future generations.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.