- Mangrove Boardwalk guided visit Learn all about the unique, tropical mangroves and saltmarshes of Australia as you move along the boardwalk, led by your expert tour guide. Discover the incredible abundance of wildlife, learn the purpose of the mangroves and other tidal wetland systems, and see if you can spot the 11 different mangrove species.
- Breakfast with the Birds Start your day in a unique way as you dine with feathered friends! Be immersed in the Wetlands environment whilst enjoying an array of sounds and colours from resident birds, who sit on perches surrounding you. Enjoy a tropical buffet breakfast before you set off to enjoy the five unique environments and their inhabitants within the sanctuary.
- Sugarworld Adventure Park visit Discover this much-loved adventure park which has been an iconic place in Cairns for more than 22 years. Situated on 17 acres of lush historical land, enjoy water slides, water rides and more!
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Board the skyrail and begin your journey through this ancient landscape with panoramic views of Barron Gorge and Australia’s Wet Tropics World Heritage Area. Glide metres above the pristine jungle canopy between Smithfield and Kuranda and explore the rainforest at Red Peak and Barron Falls.
- Mossman Gorge visit Nestled in the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge contains the oldest, continuously surviving rainforest on earth. Just one hectare of the 120,000 hectare forest can contain over 30,000 species of plants and animals.
- Aboriginal Cultural experience Journey through the rainforest and be enlightened by your Indigenous Pamagirri guide as they share the Dreamtime story and how ancient traditions are kept alive in the oldest surviving rainforest in the world. Experience the Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Performance, a traditional dance depicting aspects of Indigenous culture including animals, food gathering and hunting.
- Full day cruise Enjoy the tropical paradise that is Green Island. Choose to snorkel or stay dry, and view the spectacular underwater reefs in a semi-submarine or glass-bottom boat, or simply relax and unwind on the white sandy shores.
- Depart Cairns After breakfast, board the coach and begin your journey home.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.