- The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway The Skyrail Rainforest Cableway experience spans 7.5kms over Australia’s pristine tropical rainforests. Here you’ll glide just metres above the rainforest canopy before descending through the canopy layers and deep into the heart of the forest at Skyrail’s two rainforest mid-stations for the ultimate tropical rainforest experience
- Breakfast with the Birds During this incredible experience, you will be immersed within the Wetlands environment whilst enjoying the cacophony of sounds and colours of wildlife as they wander freely amongst your group. You will be treated to a fantastic tropical breakfast buffet, which will include tropical and exotic fruit platters, cereals and freshly baked breads and pastries
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Join the descendants of the world’s oldest living culture on the foothills of the Barron Gorge Rainforest, for a day full of fun interactive shows, activities and demonstrations. Learn how to play the didgeridoo, throw a boomerang, and capture our informative talks about bush medicines and hunting methods and even watch live dance performances.
- Sugarworld Water Park Enjoy a visit to the much loved attraction which has been a well-known icon within Cairns for more than 22 years, consisting of water slides, water rides and attractions.
- Full Day Cruise Enjoy a full-day cruise to Green Island. Located just an hour off the coast of Cairns, the tropical & enchanting Green Island is covered in tropical rainforest, surrounded by sandy white beaches & beautiful Coral Reefs, making Green Island the ideal place to snorkel, swim or simply relax.
- Tully Kayak Tour Kayak down the Bulgan Creek and learn firsthand what our Ancestors knew intimately about the natural creeks and rivers. Today you will be joined by your Aboriginal tour guide, who will take you down beautifully created creek tunnels, you will have a chance to dive in and say hello to some of the local freshwater fish who have made this natural eco-system their home. You will sense, feel, touch and connect to nature like you never have before.
- Millaa Millaa Falls Experience the magnificent waterfalls that are surrounded by lush rainforest located on the Waterfalls Circuit. You will also be able to enjoy the Zillie and Ellinjaa Falls. The Falls cascade is located perfectly to a pristine waterhole below where you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool fresh natural water.
- Mossman Gorge & Daintree Rainforest Journey into the lush rainforest of Mossman Gorge and experience the wonders of the Daintree Rainforest. One of the most diverse and beautiful examples of Mother Nature in the World, the forest is over one hundred and thirty-five million years old – the oldest in the world! Get lost in the enchanting stories and rich Indigenous heritage as you gain an insight into the lives, culture and beliefs of Australia’s Indigenous population and their connection to this incredible natural environment.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.