- Board your flight Depart Australia and begin your journey to Madrid!
- Arrive in Madrid - free time to explore Meet your Tour Director and check into your hotel. Enjoy free time to explore the bustling streets of Madrid
Madrid sightseeing tour
Delve into Spain's cultural, political and economic centre with a guided tour with visits to:
– Calle Mayor
– Gran Vía
– Cibeles Fountain
– Puerta de Alcalá
– Columbus Square
– Royal Palace
See Madrid's mix of traditional and modern as you visit the Royal Palace, an 18th-century masterpiece.
Next take a look at the Neoclassical architecture of the Prado Museum and the Puerta de Alcalá triumphal arch, built to honour Carlos III’s entry into Spain.
- Reina Sofia Museum visit Cast your eyes on the works of Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí and more at Spain's National Museum of 20th Century Art, more commonly known as the Sofia.
- Spanish cooking class End your day on a high and learn to cook famous Spanish traditional dishes with a local chef.
- Toledo guided sightseeing tour Explore the sites of Toledo including St Mary’s Synagogue, Toledo Cathedral and the 15th-century Franciscan monastery and church the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- Sword factory visit Finish the tour with a visit to the Sword factory to discover Toledo's rich history of sword craftsmanship
- Travel to Granada Board your coach to Granada and check-in to your hotel
- Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens visit See the impressive Islamic architecture en route to the massive Alhambra fortress-palace and enjoy the soul-soothing fountains of the Generalife Gardens with a local guide
- Flamenco Evening Learn about the history of Flamenco, watch dancers perform through expressive movements as they convey the mood of the music, then join them on the dance floor and give it a whirl yourself!
Seville guided sightseeing tour
Start exploring the famous historic churches and palaces in Seville:
– Seville Cathedral
– Giralda Tower
– Plaza de España
- Casa Milà (La Pedrera) visit This magnificent building is the epitome of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí’s fantastical style. See how he uses twisted pillars, curved archways and warped metal balconies to create a totally unique design all his own.
- Travel to Córdoba
- Córdoba guided sightseeing tour Explore Córdoba and Marvel at the 800 marble columns of the 1,200 year old Mezquita
- Travel to Barcelona Travel to Barcelona via AVE train
Barcelona guided sightseeing tour
Your tour guide will lead you on a journey through Barcelona's famously historic landmarks including:
– Park Güell
– Gaudi's Sagrada Familia
– Barri Gotic
– Olympic Stadium
– Casa Milà
Optional activity: Gerona and Figueres guided excursion
Travel through the rolling land of northern Catalonia to Girona, a hilly medieval town with narrow streets connected by stairways and pastel buildings lining the waterfront.
Climb the 90 steps to the Baroque cathedral, explore the antique Jewish quarter and visit the Arab baths.
Discover Figueres, a bustling village and hometown of Catalonian surrealist painter Salvador Dalí and visit the Dalí Museum.
- Start extension to Mallorca Fly to Palma de Mallorca and explore the sites of Palma de Mallorca during a guided tour visiting Bellver Castle Old Quarter and Cathedral of Santa Maria (La Seu)
- Explore Mallorca Free time to explore this beautiful island.
- Final farewell Say adiós to Spain as you board your flight home to Australia