- On the move Meet at the airport to begin your journey to Madrid!
- Free time to explore Meet your Tour Director and check into your hotel before some free time to explore Madrid
- City sights Delve into Spain's cultural, political and economic centre with a guided tour.
- See Madrid's mix of traditional and modern as you visit the Royal Palace, an 18th-century masterpiece
- Next take a look at the Neoclassical architecture of the Prado Museum and the Puerta de Alcalá triumphal arch, built to honour Carlos III’s entry into Spain
- Cast your eyes on the works of Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí and more at Spain's National Museum of 20th Century Art, more commonly known as the Sophia
- Spanish cooking class End your day on a high and learn to cook famous Spanish traditional dishes with a local chef
- Explore Toledo Set off on a guided sightseeing tour visiting St Mary’s Synagogue, Toledo Cathedral and the 15th century Franciscan monastery and church the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- Finish the tour with a visit to the Sword factory to discover Toledo's rich history of sword craftsmanship
- On the move Board your coach to Granada and check-in to your hotel
- Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens See the impressive Islamic architecture en route to the massive Alhambra fortress-palace and enjoy the soul-soothing fountains of the Generalife Gardens with a local guide
- Flamenco Evening Learn about the history of Flamenco, watch dancers perform through expressive movements as they convey the mood of the music, then join them on the dance floor and give it a whirl yourself!
- Explore Seville Set off on a guided sightseeing tour of Seville with visits to Alcázar, Seville Cathedral, Giralda Tower and Plaza de España
- On the move Travel to Córdoba
- Explore Córdoba Set off on a guided sightseeing tour and Marvel at the 800 marble columns of the 1,200 year old Mezquita
- On the move Travel to Barcelona via AVE train
- City sights Barcelona guided sightseeing tour of its famously historic landmarks including Park Güell, Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Barri Gotic, Olympic Stadium and Casa Milà
- Optional: Gerona and Figueres guided excursion Travel through the rolling land of northern Catalonia to Girona, a hilly medieval town with narrow streets connected by stairways and pastel buildings lining the waterfront
- Climb the 90 steps to the Baroque cathedral, explore the antique Jewish quarter and visit the Arab baths
- Discover Figueres, a bustling village and hometown of Catalonian surrealist painter Salvador Dalí and visit the Dalí Museum
- Final farewell Say adiós to Spain as you board your flight home to Australia
Tour extension: Mallorca
Day 10: Start extension to Mallorca
Fly to Palma de Mallorca and explore the sites of Palma de Mallorca during a guided tour visiting Bellver Castle Old Quarter and Cathedral of Santa Maria (La Seu)
Day 11: Mallorca
Free time in Mallorca