- Echo Point Stop in Echo Point and check out the panoramic views of Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters.
- Bathurst Goldfields - Building Colonial Australia In the 2 hour 'Building Colonial Australia' educational program, students will listen to stories and take on a range of investigative activities in small groups.
- Bathurst Goldfields - Life in Colonial Australia (Part 1) In this 2.5 hour educational program, students will move through the colonial village and look through a range household items of the miners. Students will also learn about the Chinese presence in the Goldfields and the problems and prejudices they encountered.
- Bathurst Goldfields - Colonial Music Night Program Students will gather around the campfire with an expert musician & storyteller to hear some bush poetry, ballads and bush legends.
Building Colonial AustraliaLife in Colonial Australia (Part 1 and 2)Colonial MusicHartley Courthouse & St Bernards Church
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bathurst Goldfields - Life in Colonial Australia (Part 2) In the second 2.5 hour part of this educational program, Students imaginations are transported back in time as they move through the sites of the gold rush. Students will learn about lifestyles and domestic duties in the goldfields and will be taught how to pan for gold!
- Hartley Historic Site guided visit In a 1.5 hour "Hartley Courthouse & St Bernards Church' guided program, students will learn about the European settlement of Hartley and how this related to the British colonisation of Australia and world exploration.