- Scenic World visit Scenic World offers students the thrill of a ride on the steepest incline railway in the world. The 415m descent will take you through a cliff side tunnel into ancient rainforest. Discover Over two kilometres of boardwalk through the ancient rainforest and take the time to look around and find some fascinating facts about the local flora and history of the valley
- Heritage Park & Animal Nursery guided visit See the Famous Sheep and Cattle Dome Show where some of our leading breeds of the Central Tablelands are on display. Afterwards, take a wander through the Heritage Park animal nursery and see how they care for animals of all ages
- Bathurst Goldfields activity Choose between several activities including a bush dance, campfire, trivia night and observatory experience
Bathurst GoldfieldsScenic WorldHeritage Park and Animal NurseryJenolan Caves TourAustralian Fossil and Mineral Museum
- Gold guided tour During the 2-hour original Gold tour, you'll be taken through the ‘hands on’ indoor museum and shown the importance of gold mining, the gold mining process, and the impact of gold on the history of Australia. The tour then takes you through various outdoor working exhibits to witness the progress of gold mining, from man to horse to steam power! Listen for ‘the whistle’ in the steam shed, be an apprentice in the blacksmiths shop and learn of the importance of the Chinese in the gold-rush era.
- Bathurst Goldfields educational program Experience what it was like to live in the gold-rush era, what clothes were worn and what roles males and females played. Make and build with mud bricks, play bush games, enjoy bush cooking (taste test your efforts), set up your own tent and much more
- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum visit Discover the finest and rarest examples of crystals and fossils from around the world as you explore the permanent Somerville Collection of fossils and minerals. The Fossil Gallery includes specimens from every major stage of life on Earth. The centrepiece of the exhibition is a Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton, a large collection of fossils in amber and unique Australian opalised fossils.
- Bathurst Goldfields activity Choose from a bush dance, campfire, trivia night or observatory experience for the night
- Jenolan Caves guided visit During the 90-minute tour, enjoy a unique experience within a World Heritage Area and the World’s oldest discovered open caves system. Students have the opportunity to experience rare wildlife, unchanged and contrasting ecosystems, and geological formations wilder than the imagination
- Depart Bathurst Board your coach and begin your journey back home.
Your tour duration may vary depending on your departure location. Talk to our team for travel times from your departing state.
If you have a set duration we can tailor a tour to meet your needs and time-frame.