- Depart Australia Board your flight to Kota Kinabalu, upon your arrival transfer to your hotel
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Kota Kinabalu Upon arrival join a local tour guide and explore Kota Kinabalu on a city sights tour
- Explore Marvel at the outstanding architecture of the Sabah Mosque, afterwards head to the Signal Hill Observatory Platform. Enjoy the views from the highest point in the city!
- Afternoon activities Enjoy a trip to SANZAC College before visiting the Sabah Museum where you will learn more about Sabah's native culture.
- Nabalu Village Markets Enjoy a stroll around the markets where locals sell fruit & vegetables, local produce and handicrafts
- Sabah Tea Processing Plant Enjoy a fascinating tour of the tea processing plant, which is also the location for the Quailey's Hill Memorial. Named after Allan Quailey it commemorates an Australian POWs that were killed on the 16th February 1945 during the first Sandakan Death Marches by the Japanese soldiers.
- POW Memorial Afterwards pay your respects to the many prisoners of war who were held at the Ranau Camp
- Kundasang War Memorial and Gardens Your final stop for the day is a visit to the Kundasang War Memorial which commemorates the Australian and British POW's who died while in the Sandakan POW Camp during WW2. The memorial also remembers the people of North Borneo who risked their lives to help POW's.
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Enjoy a visit to the cultural village, made up of traditional buildings and a living museum
- Starcevich Memorial Pay your respects to Thomas Leslie Starcevich, a member of the Second Australian Imperial Force 9th Division who was awarded the Victoria Cross for his bravery in battle
- Kota Klias Depart for Kota Klias, journeying through small towns, paddy fields and local villages
- Enjoy a river cruise of Kota Klias, home to the odd nosed Proboscis Monkeys. While on the cruise, learn about the traditional methods locals use to catch fish and prawns
- Explore Enjoy a guided walking tour of the city's streets and landmarks, each with interesting stories to tell dating back to pre-war, post-war and post-independence days. The 2 hour walk begins from Independence Field and takes you through various parts of the city including Australia Place, Atkinson Clock, the Malaysia Monument and the City Council building
- To the seas Board a ferry to the offshore island of Manukan, one of five islands that make up the Tunku Abul Rahman Marine Park
- Swim, snorkel or just soak up the sun on the beach. Optional activities also include canoeing, windsurfing, parasailing and banana boat rides
- Feast Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch served on the beach!
- Labuan After an early breakfast, board your short flight to the island of Labuan
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Pay a visit to the 3,908 graves of soldiers who died during the battles of Borneo during WW2
- Surrender Point & Peace Park Here lies the point in which the Japanese Southern Army surrendered to the 9th Division of Australian Imperial Forces on the 9th of September 1945 leading to the end of the war in Borneo
- On the move After lunch, board your flight back to Kota Kinabalu
- Welcome to Singapore Board your flight to Singapore, upon arrival join a City Cultural tour and explore your new surroundings
- Marina Bay Enjoy a brief sojourn at Marina Bay where you can stop for photos at the famous Merlion Park
- Thian Hock Keng Temple Visit one of the oldest Buddhist Taoist temples on Singapore Island - the Thian Hock Keng Temple. Afterwards explore the local handicrafts on a stroll through Chinatown
- Kampong Glam Learn more about the Malay culture during a visit to Kampong Glam. Here you will visit Arab Street and view the magnificent Sultan Mosque.
- Singapore Battlefields Your tour begins at the Johore Battery, before you make a brief stop at the Changi Jail and Selarang Barracks. Afterwards make your way to Changi Beach where you will visit the Changi Chapel and Museum
- Afternoon stops Proceed to the Battle Box at Fort Canning. This underground bunker was used by Allied Forces as a communication centre in the war against the Japanese in the Malaya campaign in 1942
- Night Safari Unlike any ordinary zoo, the Night Safari offers guests a unique experience of exploring the wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. See more than 180 species fo animals including tigers, lions, elephants, hippos and more! After your safari enjoy a creatures of the night interactive show!
- Kranji War Memorial and Commonwealth Cemetery Your first stop of the day will be visiting these important memorials and cemeteries. Discover the Old Fort Museum the site of where British and Allied Forces formally surrounded to the Japanese.
- Afternoon stops Drive past the home of one of the most horrifying massacres during the war, the Alexandra Hospital. Afterwards stop by the Labrador Battery site and Fort Siloso - Singapore's only preserved coastal fort with the largest collection of WW2 memorabilia including life sized replicas and interactive exhibits
- Universal Studios Enjoy an adventures day of leisure with a visit to Universal Studios. Featuring 25 movie themed rides and attraction, thrill seekers will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits!
- Wings of Time Enjoy a multi-sensory experience at Wings of Time, a fantastic journey through time and space.
- Departure Enjoy some free time before you begin your journey home to Australia