- Welcome to Borneo Board your flight to Kota Kinabalu, upon your arrival meet your tour director and transfer to your hotel
- City sights tour of Kota Kinabalu Upon arrival join a local tour guide and explore Kota Kinabalu on a city sights tour
- Explore Sabah Mosque and Signal Hill Observatory Platform Marvel at the outstanding architecture of the Sabah Mosque, afterwards head to the Signal Hill Observatory Platform. Enjoy the views from the highest point in the city!
- Visit SANZAC College and Sabah Museum Enjoy a trip to SANZAC College before visiting the Sabah Museum where you will learn more about Sabah's native culture.
- Nabalu Village Markets Enjoy a stroll around the markets where locals sell fruit & vegetables, local produce and handicrafts
- Sabah Tea Processing Plant tour Enjoy a fascinating tour of the tea processing plant, which is also the location for the Quailey's Hill Memorial. Named after Allan Quailey it commemorates an Australian Prisoners of War (POW) that were killed on the 16th February 1945 during the first Sandakan Death Marches by the Japanese soldiers.
- Prisoner of War Memorial visit Afterwards pay your respects to the many prisoners of war who were held at the Ranau Camp
- Kundasang War Memorial and Gardens visit Your final stop for the day is a visit to the Kundasang War Memorial which commemorates the Australian and British POW's who died while in the Sandakan POW Camp during WW2. The memorial also remembers the people of North Borneo who risked their lives to help POW's.
- Monsopiad Cultural Village visit Enjoy a visit to the cultural village, made up of traditional buildings and a living museum
- Starcevich Memorial visit Pay your respects to Thomas Leslie Starcevich, a member of the Second Australian Imperial Force 9th Division who was awarded the Victoria Cross for his bravery in battle
- Travel to Kota Klias Depart for Kota Klias, journeying through small towns, paddy fields and local villages
- Kota Klias river cruise Enjoy a river cruise of Kota Klias, home to the odd nosed Proboscis Monkeys. While on the cruise, learn about the traditional methods locals use to catch fish and prawns
- City guided walking tour Enjoy a guided walking tour of the city's streets and landmarks, each with interesting stories to tell dating back to pre-war, post-war and post-independence days. The 2 hour walk begins from Independence Field and takes you through various parts of the city including Australia Place, Atkinson Clock, the Malaysia Monument and the City Council building
- Board your ferry to Manukan Board a ferry to the offshore island of Manukan, one of five islands that make up the Tunku Abul Rahman Marine Park
- Beach activities Swim, snorkel or just soak up the sun on the beach. Optional activities also include canoeing, windsurfing, parasailing and banana boat rides
- Buffet lunch on the beach Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch served on the beach!
- Travel to Labuan After an early breakfast, board your short flight to the island of Labuan
- Commonwealth War Cemetery visit Pay a visit to the 3,908 graves of soldiers who died during the battles of Borneo during WW2
- Surrender Point & Peace Park visit Here lies the point in which the Japanese Southern Army surrendered to the 9th Division of Australian Imperial Forces on the 9th of September 1945 leading to the end of the war in Borneo
- Flight to Kota Kinabalu After lunch, board your flight back to Kota Kinabalu
- Flight to Singapore Board your flight to Singapore
- City Cultural tour Explore your new surroundings
- Marina Bay visit Enjoy a brief sojourn at Marina Bay where you can stop for photos at the famous Merlion Park
- Thian Hock Keng Temple visit Visit one of the oldest Buddhist Taoist temples on Singapore Island - the Thian Hock Keng Temple. Afterwards explore the local handicrafts on a stroll through Chinatown
- Kampong Glam visit Learn more about the Malay culture during a visit to Kampong Glam. Here you will visit Arab Street and view the magnificent Sultan Mosque.
- Singapore Battlefields tour Your tour begins at the Johore Battery, before you make a brief stop at the Changi Jail and Selarang Barracks. Afterwards, make your way to Changi Beach where you will visit the Changi Chapel and Museum
- Battle Box at Fort Canning visit Proceed to the Battle Box at Fort Canning. This underground bunker was used by Allied Forces as a communication centre in the war against the Japanese in the Malaya campaign in 1942
- Night Safari Unlike any ordinary zoo, the Night Safari offers guests a unique experience of exploring the wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. See more than 180 species fo animals including tigers, lions, elephants, hippos and more! After your safari enjoy a creatures of the night interactive show!
- Kranji War Memorial and Commonwealth Cemetery visit Your first stop of the day will be visiting these important memorials and cemeteries. Discover the Old Fort Museum the site of where British and Allied Forces formally surrounded to the Japanese.
- Drive past the Alexandra Hospital, Labrador Battery sit and Fort Siloso Drive past the home of one of the most horrifying massacres during the war, the Alexandra Hospital. Afterwards stop by the Labrador Battery site and Fort Siloso - Singapore's only preserved coastal fort with the largest collection of WW2 memorabilia including life sized replicas and interactive exhibits
- Universal Studios Enjoy an adventures day of leisure with a visit to Universal Studios. Featuring 25 movie themed rides and attraction, thrill seekers will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits!
- Wings of Time Enjoy a multi-sensory experience at Wings of Time, a fantastic journey through time and space.
- Departure Enjoy some free time before you begin your journey home to Australia