At WorldStrides, the safety of our school groups is our number 1 priority.
We have an unmatched, comprehensive security network that ensures every student, chaperone, and teacher is safe each step of the way.
- WorldStrides has a global presence with over 45 offices around the world to monitor situations and assist in the event that safety issues arise.
- Emergency contingency plans are in place to ensure the highest level of safety for travellers in every scenario on all tours.
Local Operator Support
- All tours come with 24/7 support from local ground operators in every destination to track movements, provide information and translation services as well as ensure itineraries roll out as planned.
On-site Tour Coordinators
- Canberra, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham have on-site coordinators that welcome school groups upon arrival and are available throughout their stay to assist teachers with tour management and operations.
Doctors on Call
- In case of an emergency, all international tours have 24/7 access to medical advice with our doctors on call program. This round the clock service connects you with a physician who can address any issue in real-time, offering immediate advice and solutions. Your physician will be there throughout the process to ensure you get the correct information and appropriate standard of care. In the case of a language barrier, the program also has access to language services if translation is required.
- Available from 10pm-5am, night chaperones will offer schools, teachers and parents’ peace of mind knowing that students on tour will have round the clock supervision and security.
- WorldStrides partners with iJet, a leading worldwide crisis management organisation, for additional assistance in evaluating global conditions. iJet’s end-to-end, tailored solutions and response services ensure that we can avoid threats and mitigate risk in any given situation.