Rhapsody Rotorua is a must for all music students! The annual international youth music festival brings together budding musicians to learn, perform and grow. During the one-week festival, students will develop their musical skills and repertoire, connect with like-minded peers and build confidence through performances, adjudications and professional coaching from industry experts.
Why should you take your students to Rhapsody Rotorua and give them this experience of a lifetime? These are 5 reasons why you should!
1. Gain valuable experience in performing to live audiences with a series of public performances and concerts.
2. Be adjudicated by an expert panel of musicians and gain constructive feedback to fine-tune skills.
3. Attend workshops and masterclasses run by professional musicians.
4. Be immersed in Maori culture by learning about their customs, protocols and stories, and participating in the haka.
5. Make new friends, try new things and have fun!
BONUS! Check out this concert performance by St George Girls High School on Day 1 of this year’s festival!
Rhapsody Rotorua 2020 details at a glance
When? 29 June – 5 July 2020
Where? Rotorua, New Zealand
Price? Prices start from $2550 per student