To celebrate National Science Week, here are some fun activities to spark your students’ interest in science, with a focus on this year’s theme, Destination Moon: More Space, More Science.
- Build a rocket ship (no, not an actual one) out of a plastic bottle
- Show students how they can do their own moon maths
- Follow this awesome recipe and make your own stretchy universe slime!
- Learn how the moon and earth rotates with this fun hands-on experiment
- Make your own night sky, the Pinwheel Galaxy – a spiral-shaped galaxy about 21 million light-years away from Earth, known by scientists as M101
- This interactive educational gaming website will teach students how to write their own code